Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Office shoes – are there any comfortable rubber soled/heeled that you recommend?
  • danti

Previously had M&S Airflex which I was very happy with.

Replaced with a new pair of Airflex which are quite frankly rubbish, a lot heavier sole/heel which aren’t anywhere near as shock absorbing, well lined and are now made of a lot harder leather which despite persevering with for over 2 months are still too tight despite being a supposed extra wide pair, (my old Airflex weren’t!).

Rubber sole/heel is important after breaking collar bone I now have a soft joint and can’t wear leather ones.

Thanks in advance

gobuchul
    Free Member

Just bought some “Steptronic” boots. Very happy with them. Very comfortable.

Ecco are also good.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Dr Martens?
    Clarks?

annebr
    Free Member

Dr Martens AirWair are nice

binners

Henley ‘Airsoft’ are uber comfortable rubber soles. They’ve got a sost of quilted lining. I’ve got a pair of the chukka boots, and they’re the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned. And normally ‘comfortable’ when referring to shoes, normally means they look orthopaedic. These don’t

aP
    Free Member

Either
    Loake 1880 Burford

Or United Nude

footflaps

My office shoes:

SamB
    Free Member

I’m using these: 🙂

djglover
    Free Member

Parker, mine have the Dainite welted sole, they look brand new after a year.

Not that cheap, but well worth it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Office shoes – are there any comfortable rubber soled/heeled that you recommend?’ is closed to new replies.