Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • office Christmas party tonight – anyone got any good party games?
  • organic355
    Free Member

Very mixed bunch of varying ages/atitudes so nothing too saucy!!

nbt

Doubles – get a pair of dice and a double of choice. roll the dice – if you roll a double, you knock the drink back, then buy another one. Pass on to the next person on the table and repeat

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Naked twister

Oh…..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Sandwich

Ideas here party games

ntreid
    Free Member

The After Eight game. Get a box of After Eights, hand one out to the first volunteer. This person puts the After Eight (removed from it’s little envelope) on their forehead. The challenge is for them to eat the After Eight without using their hands. So they have to slide it down their face into their mouth.

No prizes or anything, but it makes people do really stupid faces.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Probbly not a good idea to photocopy your bottom, if you have a dodgy tummy… 😯

carbon337
    Free Member

I don’t recommend the “getting involved with the married admin woman” game I played 2 years in a row, both times followed up with our bosses in a meeting saying that it wasn’t very professional.

She was 42 I was 21 – I was educated.

McHamish
    Free Member

All the men put their keys in a big bowl and the women pick them out at the end of the night…then they go home with that person.

Is it that kind of party?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Sleeping lions is always good to help calm people down.

MussEd
    Free Member

Cardboard Box game – mate intorduced it a couple of years ago, heard Moyles on about it on radio this morning.

Place a cardboard box on the ground, everyone playing takes turns to try and pick it up without using their hands(i.e. use their teeth), once you’ve been right round all those who didn’t manage it are out, you rip off some cardboard, making it lower and more difficult. Repeat until you’re left with only a tiny bit of box on the ground and one very flexible (and usually female) player. If you’re both single try and fire in!

tankslapper
    Free Member

Hide the sausage?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

carbon337: I bet you would recommend it really. At 21 that is probably even worth getting sacked for, you can always get another job but happy memories live forever.

carbon337
    Free Member

carbon337: I bet you would recommend it really.

Your right – I fully recommend it actually. However she left her husband a bit later on so maybe not very advisable behavior.

a11y

The After Eight game. Get a box of After Eights, hand one out to the first volunteer. This person puts the After Eight (removed from it’s little envelope) on their forehead. The challenge is for them to eat the After Eight without using their hands. So they have to slide it down their face into their mouth.

No prizes or anything, but it makes people do really stupid faces.

Done that. An absolute bugger if it then drops onto your white shirt after the chocolate’s melted a bit and you’ve still got a speech to do (wedding)…

derek_starship
    Free Member

Bobbing for chips?

Looking at the ugly sods round our way, it’s Salford’s most popular parlour game.

willard

Bobbing for apples, followed immediately by bobbing for smarties in a bowl of flour.

Great fun as long as you don’t mind bread in your hair for days.

Wozza
    Free Member

“Drink While You Think”

Pick a subject. Films for example, Kick off with Star Wars. Next person has to come up with one the starts with “S” from the last letter of Star Wars, so “Snatch”, next one has to come up with one that starts with “H”. The catch is you have to be drinking from the second the previous player has said their movie until you think of and say your own.

Everyone will be wasted in about 15 minutes. Then you can get on with “Crazy Dancing” where you have to dance a stupidly as possible, the winner is the one who the doorman asks to “calm it down a bit” or throws you out.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘office Christmas party tonight – anyone got any good party games?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts