Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Office 2007 not sync'ing Sent Items online/offline
  • spacemonkey

Historically, I prefer to run Outlook offline because it's quicker, etc. However, as of 3rd July it hasn't been updating my Sent Items, which is weird because I can see them in online mode plus via webmail and my phone.

Decided this morning that I was going to fix this myself (our techies are too busy with paid work (including my own projects) for me to hassle them).

Have ensured all relevants folders are ticked to run offline, etc; have run scanpst.exe and also scanost.exe (both of which still have the odd error; and done everything else I can think of.

One of the error code links in the sync issue log points me to: http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_us.asp?err=80040600-20010c01-0-310 which makes me wonder if there's some legacy 2000 stuff on this machine that's interfering with 2007?

What do you guys reckon?

TIA

SM

spacemonkey

And the Outlook 2007 status bar always says "This folder was last updated on 03/07/2009" when in Sent Items

simon_g

Sounds like one I had on a migration job last year – I think the fix was to go into the properties of the folder, home page tab, restore defaults. Will have a look through my documents though and see if I made a note of it.

tragically1969
    Free Member

How big is the OST, as i recall from my IT days they get horribly unstable over 2GB ?

spacemonkey

Hi guys – OST is around 600Mb.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Office 2007 not sync'ing Sent Items online/offline’ is closed to new replies.