Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Odd things you've seen on your ride today…
  • MoreCashThanDash

OK, the snow in Nottinghamshire in October was quite unusual, but I was particularly impressed by the couple on the tandem who arrived at the finish of the Colourful Clumber audax ride – with a dead pheasant strapped to their rear rack.

And I thought I was being daring trying a few late season blackberries!

andeh

I once rounded a corner in my local woods to be greeted by, peeking out from the rhododendrons, a pair of bare bum cheeks. Peering around said cheeks was a very embarrassed looking young bloke, hands otherwise engaged.

globalti
    Free Member

Eeek! Bestiality with a pheasant you mean?

wolfenstein
    Free Member

I saw couple of deer down cannock chase (follow d dog) then i saw the male deer massive one with some horns staring at me. I have never pedal so much in my life in that section.. Male deer charge right? True story

bikeneil
    Free Member

On todays ride i saw a small wicker witch and a large wicker spider hanging from 2 trees 😯

righog
    Free Member

Saw This on Todays Ride, Must have been an interesting Saturday night.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Not that strange comparatively but I saw a mate go from riding along a bit of trail to going straight over the bars and on the ground in less than half a second and we still don’t know what happened.

StuE
    Free Member

3 Golf buggies on bridleway in Esholt woods Leeds (Top Gear stunt gone wrong?)

PA280079 by StuE1, on Flickr

PA280077 by StuE1, on Flickr
    other one was 1/4 mile further along the bridleway,how they got that far I don’t know

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Odd things you've seen on your ride today…’ is closed to new replies.