Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Odd email from Amazon
  • slowoldgit
    Free Member

As I’ve never actually ordered anything from them, a delivery notification for three items seems a little unusual. I presume it’s a fishing job. Or do I need to get back to Amazon. No, I won’t click on any links in the email.

yacoby
    Free Member

Log into your account (by going to amazon.co.uk, not clicking any links in the email) and check your orders there.

Probably phishing though.

jonnyboi

Phishing email.

Ignore it and log on to the amazon website if you feel the need to check

slowoldgit
    Free Member

As I thought then, thanks. Though the address is way wrong, which might be a deliberate fishing trick, two of the three items are relevant to me. Which makes me wonder.

Thanks both.

pennine
    Free Member

I received one of these about an hour ago. Just binned it!

councilof10
    Free Member

I just got an email from a stunning Russian that wants to “make me a good wife”… Whaddaya reckon? Legit?

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Mine seemed oddly relevant to my interests. Did yours?

Still waiting for the right mail-order bride, though.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Had the same one. Had to click on the link k for a refund. Incredibly good copy of the Amazon site with links to the items ordered working.

CountZero

I keep getting emails purporting to be from Amazon saying my account has been used to buy something or other for £86 in Wales, always the same amount, always in Wales, and I always forward them to Amazon’s phishing/fraud department.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Odd email from Amazon’ is closed to new replies.