Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Odd couples..
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

I’m at the pub quiz with my mate, after 15 mins his gf arrives with a fella she introduces as her bf.
    greedy cow. Mate apparently knows about her “inside bf” and he’s her outside bf as inside likes xbox too much

What and indeed the…

Anyone else know any weird “couples”?

rene59
    Free Member

I know a couple who are happily married to each other. Only thing is they live in different houses, about one mile apart. They go out for nights out etc together and sleep over at each others couple times a week. They both appear to be faithful to each other. They had children whilst living like this (now grown up) and the kids had their own rooms and things at each place. Was bizarre but seemed perfectly normal to them.

jambourgie
    Free Member

I know a couple who are happily married to each other. Only thing is they live in different houses, about one mile apart. They go out for nights out etc together and sleep over at each others couple times a week. They both appear to be faithful to each other. They had children whilst living like this (now grown up) and the kids had their own rooms and things at each place. Was bizarre but seemed perfectly normal to them.

That seems perfectly reasonable to me. I’ve always hated sharing my living space.

fasthaggis

I know a couple who are happily married to each other.

Yup,I know a couple like that,weirdos. 😉

shermer75
    Free Member

That ‘inside bf’ and ‘outside bf’ sounds pretty crazy!

sweepy
    Free Member

I’d be fine with seperate houses. We have seperate bedrooms and I love the space. I reckon it halved our argument rate overnight.

That inside BF, is he allowed out?

Jamie
    Free Member

Hora and Binners.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I reckon it halved our argument rate overnight.

Obviously as you would have to do it by shouting or text now…

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Yes. He just doesn’t like to go out.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

did anyone have enough beer to ask about the arrangement? was it turns?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Insidey isn’t aware of her arrangement

sweepy
    Free Member

Obviously as you would have to do it by shouting or text now…

🙂 Good point that man

You know I was going to put ‘at a stroke’ but I just knew some comedian would have jumped on that.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Surely the inside bf gets the much better deal 😉

Riksbar

How did she meet inside bf?

RoterStern
    Free Member

Well it’s hardly a weird arrangement then. She’s simply cheating on her bf with your mate. If all parties knew and accepted the situation then that would weird.

kayak23

But what about during the day?
    😉

I think the living apart thing would work very well for a lot of people. A mate has a gf in London, he’s in the Midlands. About nine years they’ve been together.

It’s the couples who have the same coats you have to watch. Wt-actual-f is that about?
    🙄

kcal

Don’t Helena Bonham-Carter and Tim Burton have adjoining houses?

martinhutch

I think Tim Burton lives the graveyard next to Bonham Carter’s place.

righog
    Free Member

Inside must have went outside to be in the pub as he was introduced to the quiz team that Outside was in….? so he must know about outside, and in this case inside was outside.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

I thought Tim Burton was married to Johnny Depp

jimoiseau
    Free Member

No, Johnny Depp is his outside bf.

footflaps

Couple in our street have houses on opposite sides of the road from each other….

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Well you wouldn’t want them to hear the headboard going nineteen to the dozzen would you?

wilburt
    Free Member

First heard of the separate house thing from a colleague years ago, I now have a friend who lives the same way and they both really like it, suppose you would , its just expensive.

The inside outside relationships sound like your mate is just knocking off someones GF.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Cheating is fairly common as is lots of people knowing about it and doing nothing about it. This is not an “arrangement” or a “relationship” this is infidelity.

All relationships are weird and what works for some folk wont work for others.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Update apparently he is aware. When he’s with her she his gf. If he’s not there is a god damn free for all.

convert

The inside outside relationships sound like your mate is just knocking off someone else GF.

Yep, OP’s friend is not in a odd relationship – he just seems to be interfering in a dysfunctional relationship. Edit with wysiwyg’s extra info – then in which case that’s all fine and dandy if they are all happy whilst it lasts (it won’t).

I once had a quite casual relationship with a girl who also had a relationship with another girl. Yes, the obvious happened – but I wouldn’t say I was in a relationship with the other girl. At the time I wasn’t fussed enough to think about it too much – just young and stupid.

A few doors up the road there are two married couples living in houses opposite each other. They were once married to each other’s partners. It’s further complicated by the fact that one of the blokes used to be the village vicar. That’s pretty odd I guess.

binners

Jamie – Freeloader!

Hora and Binners.

But … it just…. it just … works

I used to know a couple at uni who, after we’d been out, used to get back and he’d be quite happy to let a couple of the lads boff his missus. She was always up for it. This happened on a regular basis. It never seemed to bother him. They’re still together. I think a similar set-up still exists

I think she just tired him out.

ElShalimo

I think she just tired him out.

Or maybe he just wanted more time out on the bike?

hora
    Free Member

I’m at the pub quiz with my mate, after 15 mins his gf arrives with a fella she introduces as her bf.
    greedy cow. Mate apparently knows about her “inside bf” and he’s her outside bf as inside likes xbox too much

I know someone who lives with her boyfriend and their 4yr old daughter. She also shares with her disabled Lesbian partner and has a longterm male partner. Her fella has lego.

Polygamous I think its called?

I couldn’t have more than one female partner. I’d just go into turbo-sexual overdrive and die of exhaustion. Maybe females in this situation are doing it due to overly mis-matched sexdrives at home and/or they also gain more attention/affection.

For everyone else of the double-partner kind theres swingers.com.

Binners, just remember I’m the plug

kcal

When I’d just started work, a mate and a colleague had a bit of a partner swap for a while. It didn’t last, but it confused the hell out of me – a lad from the sticks – as the evidence said “they’ve swapped partners” but my head was refusing to accept it..

unovolo
    Free Member

I thought Tim Burton was married to Johnny Depp

True story and H.B. Carter is his ‘Beard’.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Odd couples..’ is closed to new replies.