Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Occassions Limousines, Coatbridge are terrible drivers
  • richmtb

Their daft stretch Hummer passed me so close as I was commuting home i could reach out and touch it with the flat of my hand.

Pretty disconcerting a vehicle that long passing you so close.

Their facebook page isn’t accepting reviews anymore after I left one pointing out how poor their driving was. No response just deleted my review and changed the page so no one can leave reviews.

If you are going to drive like and arse in a really conspicuous vehicle with your phone number all over it then at least have the decency to respond when someone calls you out on your terrible driving.

Thats Occassion Limousines, Coatbridge

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Tried calling them and telling them you have reported their driver to the police? (you did report the rider didn’t you?)

jekkyl

What company was that? Occasions Limousines, Coatbridge? they’re bad drivers you say? disrepectful to cyclists? Occasions Limousines of Coatbridge should be ashamed.

edit: spelling corrected, I just C&P’ed

theteaboy
    Free Member

Not sure that trick works if you spell it wrong!

It’s Occasions Limousines

http://www.occasionslimousines.co.uk/

BoardinBob

If you want to bad mouth them on google searches it helps if you can spell “Occasion”…

xora

Given its Coatbridge you should take the win that you didn’t get covered in Chav puke as it passed!

richmtb

Yes sorry Occasions Limousines 😳

richmtb

Tried calling them and telling them you have reported their driver to the police? (you did report the rider didn’t you?)

Mike, do you think there is any point reporting Occasions Limousines to the police for terrible driving?

My word against theirs?

BoardinBob

Indeed. It seems like Occasions Limousines in Coatbridge are interesting. If I was looking for a limousine in Coatbridge for special occasions I certainly would not use Occasions Limousines in Coatbridge.

BoardinBob

3rd hit on Google already 8) 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yes there is, for the simple fact that the more reports the higher up the stats it goes. Be sensible, speak properly and hold back the emotion. At the very least the driver/boss will get a call

richmtb

Dial 101?

Never reported a driver before but must admit I’m getting fed up with stupid close passes. This incident stands out as the vehicle was a bit more memorable than the norm.

wwaswas

Does everyone know that simply repeating the name of the company actually lowers the google score soemone who doesn’t have stw in their history?

You need to invent a story about how you hired them for a particular event like a Stag Party or Hen Party. Then describe how the driver turned up on time, was very courteous with the paying customers, that you got a free bottle of bubble as promised and arrived at your destination on time. You then mention the fact that the driver carried oput a dangerously close pass and thatas a result you’d not consider using them for any event, wedding, special occasion hire in the future and that Occasions Limousines should ensure that their staff are adequately trained and understand the responsibility that they have when driving large vehicles on the public road.

Use natural language – it’ll have a bigger impact.

jimmy

Just read the post above and can’t comment how I used the aforementioned company for my stag do as I haven’t yet had a stag do but if I did, or indeed if my missus chose them for her hen party – even my daughter in a few years time for her school prom or birthday party…. oh you get the idea

wwaswas

*sighs*

jamesfts
    Free Member

At least you tried wwaswas

wwaswas

thanks for the edit jimmy 🙂

context is everything.

I’ve got a significant birthday coming up and using a limousine service to take the family to and from the venue we’ll be celebrating at is very much something I’d consider. Having read the above there’s certainly a company I won;t be considering using now.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Occassions Limousines, Coatbridge are terrible drivers’ is closed to new replies.