Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Obscene jokes
  • SaxonRider

I heard the most appalling, disgusting joke when I was a kid that I couldn’t even bring myself to repeat to anyone, but that still makes me laugh (somewhat guiltily) today. The thing is, I can’t really share it with anyone, because a) it’s too gross, and b) it’s a joke that would probably make me a complete social pariah.

Anyone else have a private joke that amuses them, but that they can’t share?

😐

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’ve got a few that my wife has prohibited me from telling my sons until they’re 18.

Pigface
    Free Member

My favourite joke has the punch line ” know it? I bloody wrote it” you can make that joke as disgusting as you want 😆

leffeboy

There are websites for this stuff. I looked once and some were so extreme that they stopped being funny. You are probably right to to repeat it as it is so audience dependant

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

How about we just do one half of a really bad taste joke?

What goes “Ring ring…..ring ring…ring ring….AAAAAAAARGH!”?

jimdubleyou

My favourite joke involves, Hitler, Jesus, God and a sweary punchline about a cross.

Select audiences only, but it’s just offensive rather than obscene.

Scapegoat

thegreatape – Member
    I’ve got a few that my wife has prohibited me from telling my sons until they’re 18.

I spun my twins along for over ten years promising to tell them a joke on their 18th which they couldn’t hear until they were old enough. Needless to say,when I did finally tell them they were bitterly, bitterly disappointed!

scaredypants

My wife pretty much forced me to tell a fairly dodgy one at a “works” dinner (her job, not mine).

“… and she hit the bloody roof !” – that one

(I like pigface’s one too)

thegreatape
    Free Member

I spun my twins along for over ten years promising to tell them a joke on their 18th which they couldn’t hear until they were old enough. Needless to say,when I did finally tell them they were bitterly, bitterly disappointed

My father did similar with the limerick starting ‘There was a young lady from Bude’, although he died before telling me the rest. I looked up a few years ago. Wasn’t worth the wait.

perchypanther
    Free Member

My father did similar with the limerick starting ‘There was a young lady from Bude’, although he died before telling me the rest.

That’s how I want to go. Halfway through a joke.

slowoldman

Ah yes, The Aristocrats.

tjagain

IIRC I got at least a warning if not a ban from here for my fave non pc joke.

It manages to offend just about every minority group in 9 words

I will repeat it amongst friends but dare not on here

Jimdoubleyou – same joke perhaps!

user-removed
    Free Member

Similarly, I’ve had two bans for telling my favourite joke… Involves a swastika…

SaxonRider

My father did similar with the limerick starting ‘There was a young lady from Bude’, although he died before telling me the rest. I looked up a few years ago. Wasn’t worth the wait.

Ah, the ol’ obscene limerick! I have one of those I can’t share as well. 😀

To be fair, I’d hesitate to tell it even to my kids when they come of age, as I would lose any respect they had for me.

juanghia
    Free Member

IIRC I got at least a warning if not a ban from here for my fave non pc joke.

This place is worse than a Polytechnic staff common room for people liking to get offended

tjagain

juanghia – looks like a few of us know the same joke and it is very offensive if funny.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Search for “Frankie Boyle, Michael Jackson’s children’s hospital”

It’s pretty dark but providing you’re not too professionally offended you’ll survive!

cranberry
    Free Member

I *really* miss Sickipedia – that was a source of wonderfully tasteless jokes.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I *really* miss Sickipedia – that was a source of wonderfully tasteless jokes.

Yeah, whatever happened to that…I used to follow it on twitter. Is it gone?

SiB
    Free Member

anyone know the one with the punch line “oh sorry, I forgot I had lent it to your brother”??

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

My fave ends with, ‘I know, the dog didn’t want to go camping either’

Onzadog
    Free Member

For the half jokes, are we doing set ups or punchlines?

wallop

Oh yes.

A man is driving along the road, when he spots a young boy walking on the pavement. He pulls up alongside him and says

“Hello little boy – if I give you a sweetie will you come in my car?

…….”

juanghia
    Free Member

Sickipedia is still there!

Explains why I just spat wine on my phone

Michael J Fox just got arrested for shoplifting

Serves the c– right for trying to steal a tambourine

Onzadog
    Free Member

There’s twenty of them.

sadexpunk

both halves of my favourite joke would probably result in a ban :-/

PJM1974
    Free Member

Probably something about welding goggles.

thegreatape
    Free Member

That’s how I want to go. Halfway through a joke.

Bravo!

Tiger6791

Yep, good ‘init! I call it the ‘Four Sprung Dwarf Technique’

cranberry
    Free Member

Sickipedia.org died after a hack, but indeed, .net is there, and full of naughty jokes.

Happy joy !

When I took my new cardboard girlfriend to bed, I had nowhere to put my <male chicken>.

I don’t think she’s cut out for having sex.

jimmy

There’s twenty of them.

Hahaaha, I was going to put exactly that.

Also

Sexy kids

Too much? :-/

jimmy

“I could win that”

ninfan
    Free Member

“Right children” said the teacher, “I want you to use the word ….. in a sentence”

nosedive
    Free Member

Whats the difference between jam and marmalade?.

onandon
    Free Member

Right children” said the teacher, “I want you to use the word ….. in a sentence”

It will take the contagious?

edhornby

“Why, haven’t you got a vase ?”

ninfan
    Free Member

It will take the contagious?

I was actually thinking “fascinate” but you’d think little Johnny’s teacher would have learned by now 😀

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

People say there’s safety in numbers

EhWhoMe

@juanghia

😀 😀 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Obscene jokes’ is closed to new replies.