Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Obama has a beach named after him now.
  • sc-xc

He’s got the same surname as Pete, another known talker of shite 😀

Sandwich

Mitch the tone of your posts was aggressive, an assumption here, but it would appear you are ex-forces of some sort. Don’t despise those of us that chose not to join up. Forces personnel are no better and sometimes a lot worse than some of the sink estate occupants. The sink estate occupants have had to do the best they can with limited resources, there is some allowance for their attitudes.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

For fear of this one turning into another playground pile-on; Mitch, probably best you stop now chap. It was lazy enough to copy and paste from another forum, but it was just stupid to copy and paste such inflammatory shite as well.

And now you’re refusing to back up any of what you said? Why’s that? Is it because you’re too busy trying to justify that even though there’s a worrying rise in the levels of obesity in China thanks to an adoption of western diets, that [you claim that] there are in fact, no fatties there at all?

Fair enough, if you want to paste somebody else’s opinions because they have articulated (and I use the word “articulated” very loosely), but at least have the backbone to back yourself up rather than just chucking insults back at anyone who disagrees.

And feel free by the way…apparently, despite my diminutive frame, I am quite broad shouldered so fire away on me too.

Mitch36
    Free Member

Nice one Sandwich, so you compare all armed-forces personnel to sink estate occupants. If i were a keyboard warrior i would say your a cock! Nearly as bad as Ernie branding everyone who disagrees with him as BNP.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Mitch, if you’re up for a scrap I’ll kick your head off.

And that applies to the rest of you too.

Mitch36
    Free Member

Darcy, imflammatory? Really? I would never have imagined. Yes i hold my hands up to that, it woz da booze wot made me do it.

Mitch36
    Free Member

Who’s Pete, not that fella from NI?

Mitch36
    Free Member

Dolittle, outside now.

sc-xc

so it is you! 😀

How’s things?

Mitch36
    Free Member

Nah, i ain’t Pete, i do remember him from BM and here, god that was years ago!

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Aye Mitch,let me finish my pint. Bring a tampon.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Fair enough, if you want to paste somebody else’s opinions

Well the generally accepted protocol is, that you make it clear you have taken a quote from someone else.
    So no Deadly, not really ‘fair enough’.

Mitch36 – you really struggle reading english don’t you ?

Firstly you appear unable to recognise a question by that give-away tell tale sign : “The Question Mark”

And now you accuse Sandwich of comparing, quote : “all armed-forces personnel to sink estate occupants”

When Sandwich actually said, quote : “sometimes a lot worse than some of the sink estate occupants”

Do you understand the difference between the words “sometimes” and “all” ?

You really need to try and improve your general understanding of the english language.
    Maybe then, you might be able to write all your own posts ?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well the generally accepted protocol is, that you make it clear you have taken a quote from someone else.
    So no ernie, not really ‘fair enough’. 😛

EDIT: I did mean that, I just didn’t say it.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

What’s this all about anyway? It all looked a bit dull on page 1 so I didn’t read it. Back to work tomorrow, and **** is that shit boring. Anybody got a decent HT frame for sale, 19″ish? Need a SS to make Epping forest a bit more interesting.
    At the family wedding yesterday, must have been 2.30am, I had a good **** wrestle with an ex-army essex tory boy good mate of mine. If he’d stepped outside he wouldn’t have stood a chance I tell you.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What’s this all about anyway? It all looked a bit dull on page 1 so I didn’t read it.

Cheeky git.

I called the Captain a moron, and he told me to **** off.

How much more exciting than that do you want ffs ?

Mitch36
    Free Member

Ernie, why ask if i was BNP at all? Did i make any racist comments, or give clues to a far right leaning? Did it have any bearing at all on my cut and paste comments? No i thought not, so why the obsession with the BNP and far right? You’re a one trick pony Ernie, i haven’t seen anything other than patronising & condescending tripe so far.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

I called the Captain a moron, and he told me to **** off.

Oh yeah, I remember that now from my coffee moment this morning. I’d just let him emote, he bores me at the best of times.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

why ask if i was BNP at all?

Well you chose to inform me that you ‘hate’ New Labour and that you weren’t a Tory, so that rules those two out.

I got the impression from the general tone of your comments, that you probably weren’t a ‘liberal’ so that ruled out the LibDems.

I guessed that you probably weren’t to the left of the Labour Party, so that then ruled out a hell of a lot more parties.

Now I was starting to run out of options, so I looked at what exactly was left. I found that the only two parties with any sort of electoral support which remained were BNP & UKIP.

I decided to go for the BNP. That’s why I asked you if you were in the BNP.

In hindsight I should have asked if you were in UKIP, as I believe the BNP is no longer tolerated in the way it (and the NF) used to be in the armed forces. I’m not sure if senior officers are too keen these days about the image having Nazis in the British armed forces creates in the eyes of the general public.

HTH

Mitch36
    Free Member

Ok you proved your a cock who makes assumptions, just for the record i’m ‘old’ labour through and through. Also for the record, the BNP isn’t welcome in the armed forces, i think you’ll find 99.9% of them oppose everything they stand for. So now we’ve established your a far lefty, with an unhealthy obsession with the BNP, why do you hate soldiers?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Also for the record, the BNP isn’t welcome in the armed forces

You’re still having problems with reading, aren’t you Mitch36 …….. T’ah bless

Here, let me help you : ‘try reading my last paragraph’

See ? You didn’t have to put the record straight with me …… so that was a waste of time.

Why do I “hate soldiers” you ask. Well tell me how a ‘presumptuous cock’ like you, has come to the conclusion that I ‘hate soldiers’ eh ?

And is it because you are a ‘presumptuous cock’ that you are presumably assuming, that I have never been in the armed forces ?

BTW keep it up mate, I’m still enjoying myself ….. although I fear boredom might soon set in 🙁

trailmonkey

just for the record i’m ‘old’ labour through and through

Then why would you wish to give Brown such a shelling ? The only conceivable alternative is an elected Tory govt so with Brown as the lesser of 2 evils, why help the Tories ?

Mitch36
    Free Member

Right enough, i was a prick for cutting and pasting from another forum, my bad, for that i’m sorry. I don’t like being called BNP when i’m not remotely, Ernie truce, your patronising is killing me?

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Obama has a beach named after him now.’ is closed to new replies.