Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • obama decepion,farenheit 9/11,loose change..?
  • Aristotle
    Free Member

BigEaredBiker – Member
    The heat of the fires probably had little to do with office paper and more to do with burning jet fuel!

I was referring to the World Trade Centre 7 building that wasn't hit by an airliner…..

radoggair
    Free Member

i have to agree that alot doesn't add up.
    The pentagon – the plane would have to hit 10's of lampposts to get to the building, no wingmarks at all in the building with plenty of windows in it ( which is not a nuclear wall and the jet is alot heavier than a fighter plane). Also, how poor are cctv cameras that the ONLY footage is timed framed and never actually shows a plane. The marriott across the road caught it on tape but FBI took away the footage. very dodgy indeed.

WTC 7 that fell. Years earlier the madrid hotel fire burned for 24 hours and still the building never fell down. Are we to believe that small fires caused this building to fall (demolition style) when all camera footage showed NO major fires in the building ( certainly no where near WTC 1 and 2 fire ferocity).

All jet fuel also burned on impact, it was only office fires (major at that) that causd the building to collapse ( at freefall speed) after only 1 hour. It's not really rocket science to believe that other major factors were involved

davygravy
    Free Member

I think the collapse of WTC 7 was something to do with the massive building above it falling on it!!! 🙄

Pentagon Explosion

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘obama decepion,farenheit 9/11,loose change..?’ is closed to new replies.