Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Oakley UK customer Services – Thank You ;-)
  • dab

Sent my oakley x metals in before xmas for a bit of tlc

got them back today fully refreshed and loved up with new ear / nose socks / bag

all done FOC

thanks Guys

pinches
    Free Member

how does that work?

i bought my Flak jackets in june last year and the colour has worn off the frames above the nose piece! i dont know how, i’ve never dropped them and i always keep them in the case! could i send mine back?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oakley customer services really are superb.

dab

Pinches

what’s the harm in a call,
    if you google you’ll find the no

seriously though, in this day and age its service like that you remember and my x metals were a good 6 yrs old or so

scotia
    Free Member

ha i can beat that one..I phoned them because my eye jackets of 15yrs had just broken. They said they’d give me a 30% discount..turns out that they’ve only gone and replaced them for free. Nice! (not UK but Swiss Oakley)

MoreCashThanDash

They replaced my 10 year old M Frames for £16 last year, in 6 days from posting out to receiving back.

Helps justify the price tag!

handyman
    Free Member

Pinches did you use any suntan lotion last summer whilst wearing you flak jackets as that can remove paint and letters

wysiwyg
    Free Member

IMO Oakley CS is not the best IMO, ive had to send a Detanator watch back twice for a split strap, the first time it was warranty, the second time after 13 months (it split after 6 but i didnt get round to returning) they charged me £25 refused to warranty. Suffice to say its split again and ive got to return it once more before the straps 12 months is up.

carbon337
    Free Member

I sent some Metal Minutes back with details to ring me for the payment for new iridium lenses due to salt water abrasion. They never rang but did send 3 yr old glasses back with brand new lenses FOC. Ace!

petestuart
    Free Member

Sent back three pairs in the past. Either replaced FOC, fixed FOC or replaced with heavy discout – they were 8 years old. Cant praise Oakley customer service enough.

meehaja
    Free Member

No, thank YOU Dab, I’ve been meaning to get in contact with thm for ages! I’m sending my square wires off tommorrow!

sq225917
    Free Member

Of course the CS is ace they charge £100 for £1 worth of injection moulding and £10 worth of adverts.

ianpinder
    Free Member

you could say that about nike, addidas, prada or any other fashionable make, but their customer service isn’t half as good as oakleys

pinches
    Free Member

Pinches did you use any suntan lotion last summer whilst wearing you flak jackets as that can remove paint and letters

no, nothing like that. Will give them a call sounds like they have an awesome warranty 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Oakley UK customer Services – Thank You ;-)’ is closed to new replies.