Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • O2, what are they like?
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Other half has just asked me to check with STW as to what O2 are like. Seems she’s about to sign up for 24 months of mobile and switch our broadband from Newnet to O2.

Your thoughts please folks.

andywhit
    Free Member

Mobile coverage good and no complaints from me. Can’t comment on the broadband though as am not a BB customer. Personally I wouldn’t take out a 2 yr contract but that’s me 🙂

You can get £70 cashback through quidco when you take out O2 BB http://www.quidco.com/o2-home-broadband/ which is worth checking out.

robbo1234biking

Had o2 broadband for about a month now and perfectly happy with it. Very cheap as well when taken out with post office line rental. Didnt want to go anywhwere near BT after previous bad experiences!

woffle
    Free Member

can’t speak for the broadband but no complaints on the mobile side of things – coming on 17 months into contracts for my wife and I.

coffeeking
    Free Member

NEver had a fault with o2 in about 7 years as a customer. Never lost reception where others had it and often had reception where others didnt. Prices are good. Broadband I’ve heard good things about too.

trail_rat
    Free Member

been with o2 for 5 years maybe 6

pay 9.99 a month for 800 texts and 200 any network any time mins (thats long term customer bonus)

spent 4 months in nz , texting uk several times a week ….no charge !

wildrnes
    Free Member

brilliant

RudeBoy
    Free Member

They are all servants of Satan.

All of them.

smudge
    Free Member

Ive had a bold for couple of months with them and so far *fingers crossed* well happy with the service. Big thumbs up

muggomagic

Customer service is great. My original nokia n81 bit the dust and so did the replacement so by way of an apology they upgraded me to a brand new nokia n95 8Gb. Reception is good too never had any issues. Their long term online contracts are hard to beat for inclusive minutes and texts.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

In the process of joining forces with Vodafone, so coverage should be even better..
    I’d shy away from a 24month contract tho tbh…

wildrnes
    Free Member

they have been far better than bt, aol and tiscali

transporter13
    Free Member

Ive been on 02 “pay if you can” for longer than I can remember now,
    £15 per month for unlimited calls and txts to other 02 numbers.(still have £15 of credit to call other numbers)

With 02 I get broadband for £7.34 pm because Im already a customer

Never lost connection…yet
    Customer service is good(scottish call centres i think)
    signal coverage is better than any other network Ive used

Overall…..no plans to change so cant be bad 🙂

pk-ripper
    Free Member

got the mobile and the broadband – both have been perfectly fine.

pees all over the vodafone contract, reception and customer service i had.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Is this a STW first? Everyone shares the same opinion. They must be good to gte a unamimous rating on here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘O2, what are they like?’ is closed to new replies.