Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • O2 loyalty discount
  • footflaps

I normally just pay my mobile bill, but for some reason this month I actually took a look and found something quite strange:

O2 Loyalty Discount by brf, on Flickr

I’m being charged an extra £4.52 per month as a loyalty penalty!

Sandwich

It’s going to cost more than that in call charges to put the sum right!

treaclesponge
    Free Member

O2 are truly rubbish. Cant fault the coverage but customer service is awful. Go to town on Twitter and if you are lucky you will get a refund.

footflaps

I need to go back and see how long this has been going on for first!

zilog6128

Found this online:

when you took out your contract you will probably had a discount for x amount of months which will have run out on a exact date. You always pay for the tarrif a month in advance and they will have given you the full month discount when it probably ran out half way through. the charge you can see is for the discount you should not have had . Hover over the part of the bill for charges and credits and click into it, and it should show the date the discount ended

I have seen a “loyalty discount” on my bill before (an actual discount), no idea if it was ever regular. I don’t have one any more 🙁 I suppose it makes sense if this is just a catch-all “adjustment” to the bill due to not having to pay for a full month or something (or it your case having to pay extra for one month for whatever reason).

As sandwich said, if this is just a one-off it will cost you more in calls/aggro to get to the bottom of it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘O2 loyalty discount’ is closed to new replies.