Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • O! M!! G!!! I can't believe I didn't know!!! PSA….
  • jamiea
    Free Member

Hopefully the local farm shop / butchery has some pigeon sausages left on saturday 😀

Cheers,
    Jamie

pymwymis
    Free Member

Not only made the sausages but raised the pig myself(with Mrs.Pym) easiest animals in the world to raise and quite possibly the tastiest !

binners

Just to add to the controversy…

jamiea
    Free Member

A mate does hog roasts and has just taken on a farm to breed and butcher his own pigs. I’m looking forward to having a go at carving up a pig and making sausages!

Cheers,
    Jamie

bearnecessities

Binners, only bought them last week.

It was for salmon, scrambled egg, creme fraiche & chives, so you probably won’t approve 🙂

binners

That sounds like you’re drifting into lightly toasted bagel territory there fella 😉

bearnecessities

Bagel too heavy and yes, they were lightly toasted, but that pack was the victim, compliments of Asda. Bloody lovely too 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

Burp …

mildred

I had left over sausages in a sandwich with English mustard for lunch.

WTF are leftover sausages…?

cinnamon_girl

Sausages should be made from beef not pork! I’ve discovered a farm shop that sells gluten-free sausages but only in large packs so boo to that. 🙁 Definitely interested in the horseradish variety though.

My favourite is (beef) chipolatas. 😀

mikedoubleu
    Free Member

Sausages mash n peas last night for me and Jeff.

Jeff is our Bernese Mountain Dog. Bonfire night is his birthday (5 yesterday) – is he scared of fireworks? No he is not, he’s wondering when the sausages are going to arrive.

uphillcursing
    Free Member

The correct form of bread for filling with questionable meat products is clearly a Stottie Cake.

rOcKeTdOg

So barm = roll then

So, this begs the question, which is better soft or crusty?

and I like Heinz sweet & sticky BBQ sauce on mine

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘O! M!! G!!! I can't believe I didn't know!!! PSA….’ is closed to new replies.