Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • O-kaaayy then… WTF???
  • psychle
    Free Member

’Baby Gaga’ icecream… Un-be-fookin-lievable…

emma82
    Free Member

Seen it already on the cake thread. I’d probably still try it but I am a massively greedy pig

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

If human breastmilk, er, designed for humans specifically, unlike that produced by the tit of a cow, is not safe for human consumption, then words fail me.

The article mentions viruses ect. Er, the reason cow milk has to be pastureised is because of TB concerns amongst other things.

I don’t fancy it, but surely the people who actually *complain* about these things should be forced to wear jesters hats when out publically so they might be identified and ridiculed for their zealous enforcement of their own hazy and ill conceived ideas on the rest of us.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Pasteurisation isn’t designed to kill everything. And I suspect that there is a far greater risk of human to human disease transmission, than cow to human.

brakes
    Free Member

I wouldn’t really

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

and to think the craziest thing i heard today was that some people on the Cali coast have under sand heating, so when they trot down the beach early morning or late at night it’s still nice n toasty!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

wonders if a vegan can have this. Would that be wrong?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No problem Junkyard – its animal products which vegan have a problem with, food, leather, etc.

Personally, I find the thought of breast milk ice cream disgusting………..I like my breast milk warm.

LycraLout
    Free Member

aren’t people animals? i know a few i might describe as vegetables, but none i could call a mineral

Woody
    Free Member

I’m with ernie on this. At £14 a pop I’d expect it to be served on draught.

Torminalis
    Free Member

I don’t fancy it, but surely the people who actually *complain* about these things should be forced to wear jesters hats when out publically so they might be identified and ridiculed for their zealous enforcement of their own hazy and ill conceived ideas on the rest of us.

What a great idea.

molgrips
    Free Member

So who here’s tasted breast milk then?

julianwilson
    Free Member

molgrips – Member

…pulls up chair….

emma82
    Free Member

Dunno know but there’s a fair chance that tsy and co will be over in a minute seeing as their bum lovin’ bath time thread just got closed. STWs darkest day 😥

brakes
    Free Member

I’m guessing quite a few of us were babies once

sweepy
    Free Member

I have, it was a right bloody surprise as I didn’t know she was pregnant, I just thought she’d put on a few pounds.

emsz
    Free Member

*that* thread was weird even for this place.

Me an GF were trying to work out why thought of breast milk ice cream is eeeuuuuwww. Can’t really explain why though, it’s just eeeuuwww. Like cat milk or dolphin milk. Idea just seems wrong somehow

dandelionandmurdoch
    Free Member

As a vegan, I’d eat this, and praise its praises – I mean, you could actually ask the donor of the milk, and get a proper response, if they’re willing for their milk to be used! Even more crucially, you know that loads of male humans aren’t getting slaughtered/shoved in veal crates to bring you ice cream, delicious ice cream…

[[[[BIAS ALERT!!]]]]

Like cat milk or dolphin milk. Idea just seems wrong somehow

…and eating milk that’s meant for immature cattle is right…?

Diane
    Free Member

I have – my own – was frozen as my first child was prem – curiosity got the best of me. It tasted disgusting from what I remember – may have been the iron suppliment 😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

dandelionandmurdoch

…….delicious ice cream…

I’m guessing you’re missing not eating ice cream ?

Besides, at 14 quid a dollop, how long before human traffickers start smuggling in lactating women from third world countries and eastern europe ? ……. probably packed a dozen to a room and forced to pump their breasts all day long. Stamp it out now whilst we still can I say !

dandelionandmurdoch
    Free Member

Actually, my need for ice cream is more than fulfilled with this amazing stuff. (Especially the Neapolitan… guuuuuurhhhh…)

Still breast-milk-ice-cream-curious though…

I_Ache
    Free Member

Breast milk tastes really sweet. I quite like it. Only had small amounts tho I couldn’t exactly get a glass and fill it. But it would be good in tea.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘O-kaaayy then… WTF???’ is closed to new replies.