Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • NYC Madison Square Garden – Ice Hockey, Knicks or Bon Jovi?
  • psychle
    Free Member

In NYC from 23FEB-28FEB, thinking about seeing something at MSG, we have a choice of Ice Hockey, Basketball or Bon Jovi… which would you go see and why? 🙂

thebaker
    Free Member

Well I was there about this time last year, never really been into Basketball but went to a Knicks game. And they don’t half know how to put a show on, I would go to that just for the experience.
    Take a few quid, sorry bucks, and enjoy a beer or two and it’s a top night. I expect the Hockey would be similar atmosphere wise but with more fights!

Also worth checking out is the High Line Elevated Park through the Meat Packing District, its along an old rail route and you get a good perspective of that part of the city.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Forget Bon Jovi you can see him anywhere.
    Knicks for me as i’m an old player but ice hockey would be just as good an atmosphere i’m sure.

meehaja
    Free Member

As a UK Hockey fan, I’ve heard a few people complain that NHL hockey lacks atmosphere and is very expensive. I can’t comment myself, and to be honest, I’d go for the hockey any way, just sharing!

Pigface
    Free Member

NHL is crazy expensive, was in Denver recently and the prices were just silly. i think you will be looking at Rangers v’s Lightning. Tampa Bay are going well so it could be a good game.

beej

Hockey or basketball, if you can get tickets.

Bon Jovi are waaaaaaaay past their “creative peak”.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘NYC Madison Square Garden – Ice Hockey, Knicks or Bon Jovi?’ is closed to new replies.