Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • NWD 10 uk premiere..
  • sharki
    Free Member

NWD 10 "Dust & Bones" is the final chapter in the epic saga known as New World Disorder. Shot in high definition with RED cameras you' ll witness the ultimate throw down segment by Darren Berrecloth, unbelievable back flip combinations from Greg Watts and the new school styles of Graham Agassiz. Follow the Clump, Stumps and Jumps Tour as they jam the west coast and entertain a Giants baseball game from the Hell Barge in San Francisco Bay. Watch Paul Basagoitia slay his personal playground in Nevada, Gee Atherton "keep it lit" through the forests of Italy and Aaron Chase with Adam Hauck and friends session Highland MTB park in New Hampshire. Pile in the rest of the top freeriders, dirt jumpers and slopestylers and this world class film will have you reeling.

A culmination of a decade's blood, sweat and tears is set to ignite on October 15th for us in the UK. Make sure you get your tickets in advance as last years sold out and we had to turn people away!!

NWD10 trailer

DJ on a barge in SF

Tickets on sale soon for £6 from the Little Theatre Box Office, Bath, which is also the venue..

Thursday, October 15, 2009

7:00pm – 10:00pm

The Little Theatre, Bath

As well as the screening you may have the chance in a prize draw to win biking goodies.

sharki
    Free Member

bump

MrAgreeable

Graham Agassiz

He's switched from tennis to mountain biking? Now that's versatile! 🙂

Might well be up for this now that I'm a bit more local to Bath…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    backhander
    Free Member

Thanks very much for this Sharki.
    I'll definately be going. Hopefully get a few bottles of Gem and golden hare down me too!

sharki
    Free Member

No doubt there will be an after show session somewhere nearby, the drinks do tend to start flowing…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘NWD 10 uk premiere..’ is closed to new replies.