Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • NW MTB Series – Farmer Johns
  • fieldy
    Free Member

Anyone else giving this a bash?

Hopefully going to practise tomorrow with my son and get there Sunday as well!!

Riding full sus XC bikes though?? 😯

thepodge
    Free Member

Check before you go, I seem to remember they we’re planning on closing to dig new lines sometime round now

fieldy
    Free Member

The event has been advertised for this Sunday on the British Cycling and Borderline management website. However the borderline website has been down for most of the day??? Anyone know what the conditions are like over there at the moment?

banks
    Free Member

Trail bikes are perfect, not seen new lines but it opens tomorrow for practice – or just go pub down the road

fieldy
    Free Member

or just go pub down the road
    Sounding better already 😀

banks
    Free Member

Shit pub & bring a dehumidifier!

fieldy
    Free Member

think I’ll stick to riding then…or at least trying! 🙂

Nowt worse than a ming-ing pub.

Just found out that Borderline have changed their server today….so all is good!

gmex619
    Free Member

Was going too do it tomorrow but backed out due to injury. I’ve been given a spot in the next round.

fieldy
    Free Member

Went over today….sun was shining 😀
    Some fast guys there!!! Course is getting taped out tonight, but there was a new part in the woods, that everyone was practising. Plenty of crashes down there as people tried to scrub off speed on the clay just before dropping into a series of berms. Did a few runs, watched the new rock and underpass section and the gap jump. Plenty of pushing uphill 🙂
    Should be back over tomorrow as my son wants to have crack at it!!
    Farmer John…..top bloke!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘NW MTB Series – Farmer Johns’ is closed to new replies.