Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Nuts…
  • Nipper99
    Free Member

Whilst expecting today to be another battle with the vicissitudes of life I wasn’t expect to be burying no.1 cat in the garden this afternoon.

Bye puss.

[/url]James and WN sleeping by jamesanderson2010, on Flickr[/img]

Bollocks.

binners

😥

Much as they’re little furry bastards who are no doubt plotting to kill us in our sleep, you don’t half end up loving the little sods

RIP puss

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

🙁

cranberry
    Free Member

The fluffy little buggers tend to wrap themselves round your heart.

Saying goodbye to a loved pet is hard. Sit down when you have a moment with a glass of single malt and remember the good times.

oliverracing

Know the feeling, our dog died while we were away last week, she had been frail and slept 23.5 hours a day for the last year but still sad when we got the call. 😥

Was very odd coming home yesterday to only to be greeted by the cat, she did make up for it with extra cuddles though!

Edit: Happy memories picture – Afan 2014 back when she could happily run for 20km!

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Feeling sad for you here. Lost a 17yr old cat and a 16.5 yr old dog in December. The 18 yr old Jack is still going on as is the 15Yr old.
    Not for long though. 😥

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yup, as much as I don’t like the bloody things they certainly form a huge part of your life.

Furry gits..

CountZero

Much as the furry little bastards drive me to distraction coming into my garden, shitting on my lawn, such as it is, and climbing up into my Acer where the bird feeders hang, I feel your pain, I’m much more of a cat person than a dog person.
    I guess I’m just susceptible to feline mind control.

Nipper99
    Free Member

Ta all.

I’ve had my tea without a great fluffy paw creeping up over the edge of my plate to see what he can get away with and without someone sitting on the keyboard trying to get my attention as I type this.

Ambrose

Nos da cath, cysgu’n dda 🙁

Cougar

Sorry for your loss, OP and other posters.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Nuts…’ is closed to new replies.