Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Nuts!
  • cinnamon_girl

Ooooooooooooh, I have just opened a drum of M & S "Winter Spiced Honey Roasted Nut Selection" and they are so yummy 🙂

The bad news is I have just looked at the fat content – 49.5 grams per 100 grams 😥

Back in the cupboard me thinks.

sodafarls
    Free Member

Just opened second bottle of red.

Fat content? Don't care!

RustySpanner

Ms Spanner is baking Mince Pies – the smell is killing me.
    Have eaten two hot ones from the first batch, Rennies on standby!

cinnamon-girl, might as well eat the lot now, they'll only go stale you know……. 😀

rOcKeTdOg

had choco orange cheesecake in the pub, which followed gammon and chips and mad goose ale, fat??? lol

teagirl
    Free Member

Now's the time to lay down a bit of fat, it's winter. It's the natural order of things in winter, caveman stylee. Then burn it off in Spring when there's animals that need clubbing. Or bikes need riding.

cinnamon_girl

Self-control is where it's at …………… except when it comes to alcohol 🙄 Cheers sodafarls!

GrahamS

I can confirm that Tesco Cinnamon Spiced Nuts are also awesome.

sodafarls
    Free Member

Cheers my Dear! If I drink enough I'll get Diarrhea and tonight's dinner won't count!

Not that I'm counting, of course. I like being "manly", and if I change I'll have to go shopping and I hate that.

Isn't life simple?

Edit, not that there's anything manly about Diarrhea, but it's more fun than jogging.

marsdenman
    Free Member

I have just looked at the fat content

tsk, tsk CG – schoolgirl error there – only look there after imbibing the contents… 😉
    that way you have had the pleasure….
    …only need worry about the pain of burning off the calories when you get on the bike in the morning… 😀

cinnamon_girl

All gone!

And I feel so fat.

And I haven't been riding for a month.

Not buying them again, although they really were rather tasty 🙄

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Nuts!’ is closed to new replies.