• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Spud.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Nutribullet
  • reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

Noticed these were flying off the shelves in John Lewis before Christmas so does anyone have one? Will it be a useful addition to the kitchen or is it doomed to be ebayed in 6 months time!

hammyuk
    Free Member

Do a search – BIIIIIG thread not so long ago.
    Good but overpriced was the end result.
    Lots of other options for a LOT less money but depends if its something YOU want or something thats been “asked” about if you catch my drift 😉

soobalias
    Free Member

had one about 3 months. gets used probably every other day, more than the toaster imo.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

we use ours a lot. Makes great smoothies and very easy to use.

trout
    Free Member

I just came home with a Nutri Ninja Auto IQ 1000 £79.99 from currys
    looked at the Bullets but they were more expensive and less powerful

Part of my new years lose weight resolution

Drac

Is it to go with your George Foreman Grill, Smoothie Maker and Toastie Machine?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Don’t dis the George Foreman Grill, great bit of kit. You can’t heat pies up in it though.

mike399
    Free Member

Another vote for the Nutri Ninja IQ 1000. More power and the pulse setting equates to finer smoothies. There are a shed load of reviews etc on youtube.

slackalice
    Free Member

Nothing to do with the new year honours of Mrs Gold then?

joolsburger
    Free Member

We’ve had ours about a year, wife uses it loads but mostly veg smoothies or you’re just having a big cup of sugar, fruit sugar I’ll grant you but sugar none the less and you’ll have ripped out the fiber so the sugar gets taken up much more quickly to boot.. Worth a bit of reading before you decide.

dannybgoode

Most used kitchen appliance in the bgoode household. Yes there are cheaper options but it is dead simple, easy to clean and just works.

Mrs Danny uses it every day and I use it a good few times a week. Had it 2 years now and it’s never missed a beat.

I have noticed though the Salter equivalent is getting excellent reviews on Amazon.

Drac

Don’t dis the George Foreman Grill, great bit of kit.

We gave ours away as it was a waste of space.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Don’t dis the George Foreman Grill, great bit of kit.
    We gave ours away as it was a waste of space.

Whereas I won’t be without one – far better for me to use than the grill!

Spud

Mrs Spud has one around a year, uses it twice daily, part of her post-cancer regime. She swears by it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Nutribullet’ is closed to new replies.