Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Numpty Iphone 6 – Photo to PC questions !
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

My storage is full on my iPhone and I want to download the pictures/video to my PC, which is proving much harder than I thought!

If I connect direct with a USB cable I can see individual folders, but these appear quite random, and I am not sure I am getting all the pictures off.

Is there some easy way to do it??

Also Ive been using the icloud back up. Again that is now full. Again they appear to have made it as hard as possible to copy files off there ie photos can be downloaded 1 at a time easily but not in bulk 🙁

Help please !

seosamh77
    Free Member

create a drop box account and automatically sync your photo’s to uploaded, them you can just delete photo’s from your phone when you know they have uploaded themselves.

edit just notice you’ve icloud, I guess dropbox is the same as that…

loddrik
    Free Member

Throw them all in Flikr. Accessible from any device. That’s where all my photos go now. Not viewable to anyone other than my family obviously.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’d like them on my PC though!

In the wonderful world of Apple is this not possible?

stumpy01

If the phone appears as a drive, can you not just search that ‘drive’ for *.jpg and see where they are all being stored?

annebr
    Free Member

I plug my iphone into my pc and the windows popup asks me if I’d like to import all my pictures.

Simples

Cougar

Don’t you need iTunes for that sort of shenanigans?

richmars

Iphone numpty here as well, I asked the same question. You don’t need iTunes, just plug it in and you should see it.
    Or install the Microsoft One Drive app, It may work for you (didn’t for me).

smatkins1
    Free Member

To help with the photos in random folders problem, when you connect your phone and open the photos folder if you just start to type IMG in the search bar all the images should start to appear in date order.

I feel sorry for anyone who has ever sat there going through all the random folders trying to find a particular image.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Numpty Iphone 6 – Photo to PC questions !’ is closed to new replies.