Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Numb nads
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

I’ve got an old bike on a turbo in the garage, but I’m currently finding that after about 20mins my ‘gentlemans area’ is going numb, I’ve checked saddle height and made sure it’s level, but that’s not fixed it. What else can I try to make it better? Thanks

Houns

Tilt it forwards? Move it forwards? Saddle with a lurve groove?

benw
    Free Member

stand up for ten seconds every now and then to let the blood circulate

winrya
    Free Member

I had the same on my roadie. Tilting the saddle slightly forward helped and then I dropped the saddle a tiny bit and have been relatively fine since.

cheers_drive

Same here, the worse (of many) thing about using the turbo. Never an issue on the road

iainc

ISM saddles , not a cheap solution, but they work a treat.

porlus
    Free Member

Same here, the worse (of many) thing about using the turbo. Never an issue on the road

Snap. Same problem with my. Numb nads and knee pain on the turbo. Same bike totally fine on the road.

porlus
    Free Member

Snap. Same problem with my. Numb nads and knee pain on the turbo. Same bike totally fine on the road.

project
    Free Member

Youve rem membered to pack /lift the front wheel up, so the wheels are the same height off the floor.

lesgrandepotato

Some deep heat and a picture of Margaret thatcher will see you through.

whitestone
    Free Member

Are you sitting on the saddle correctly? I.e. your sit bones are pressing on the wings of the saddle, you might have to tilt your pelvis back to do this.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Numb nads’ is closed to new replies.