Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Numb fingers – how long
  • RV
    Free Member

I rode to Amsterdam last weekend with 75 charity riders, covering 330 miles in 48 hours. As I was helping out on this event, i was riding with the back of the pack for the entire ride and found myself becoming very uncomfortable at the slower pace (knees, hands back).
    I gave myself lots of chances to catch people with punctures up to the back markers when they had punctures and alike but on the whole It was fairly slow.
    Now after nearly 20 years of riding on and off road both short and long distance rides, finger/hand numbness comes and goes and I can normally shake it out or deal with it during the ride. Now though, a week after the event I still have numbness/tingling in my thumb and three following fingers. No different in temp/colour just don’t feel like they belong to me. Thought it would pass and kept off of all bikes for a week but not got any better. Anyone else had this and if so how long did it last.

momo

I have an intermitent problem with this in my left hand/arm. I’ve had a couple of tests done now as it’s suspected to be a trapped median nerve. Get yourself to the doctor and have a chat to them about it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Numb fingers – how long’ is closed to new replies.