Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Numb fingers
  • Amos
    Free Member

Have been getting numb fingers for a while despite adjusting my position several times. I’ve googled the problem and know what causes it so not looking for answers regarding that, would just like to know if any one else has suffered and what they did to prevent? I’m using Renthal fat bars 720 mm with a 50mm Thomson stem on my medium cotic soul. Oddly I rode my friends small anthem x with a 90 mm stem which didn’t seem to really fit me or feel very good as the position was rather head down arse up but no numb fingers!? Wondered if it was the carbon bars or fo grips he was using or just how the bars were rolled forward?

billybob
    Free Member

I would check/fiddle with the angle of the bars, failing that either try the specialized bg gloves with the ulner nerve patch or some ergon grips

Amos
    Free Member

Got bg gloves they don’t seem to help, and tried ergon grips and they felt crap. Going to try adjusting the angle I guess.

Amos
    Free Member

Any other suggestions or known cures?

R.lepecha

I had it once and I found it was because my grips were too thin(foams at the time) I changed to a thicker set of grips and the numbness went.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Numb fingers’ is closed to new replies.