Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Nukeproof Oklo dropper post anyone tried one yet?
  • Suggsey
    Free Member

Like the title , just seen these and they look very Reverbish and as I now have a 29er with a 31.6 tube I’m considering one but want to find some sort of real life reviews on it before splashing the £169.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Oh No Chris, not you too 🙁 bluddy cheating waggon wheel bikes 😆

Suggsey
    Free Member

It’s N+1 Tony, great for local XC although I mangled the XT rear mech in the mud this week 😆
    Only downside is its a bit of a shock getting used to hammering down descents with 100mm of travel…..and to be fair I will make the decision regarding the dropper after Saturday’s ride….see how many slaps in the nads I get 😆

I_Ache
    Free Member

For the money you are better off buying a reverb

Suggsey
    Free Member

Got a reverb on one bike and a gravity dropper on another…..gravity dropper is functional but heavy and has made any impacts feel like I have a steel rod attached from the back wheel. Gravity dropper is great but obviously has to be cared for and topped up with air now and again. I read a bit of the blurb on the Nukeproof and assume it has mechanical spring as opposed to air but still with hydraulic release remote and solid key ways….allegedly 😆

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

some blokes I know would Pay for that type of nad treatment Chris, Lol
    and as l_Ache said, you’d prolly be better with the tried n tested Reverb over the Nukey pal.

29er … pffft 😆

Suggsey
    Free Member

😆
    Just been searching online regarding reverbs…….Planet X on ones sites prices very enticing……stock levels naff as is changing price when you specify what you want 😉
    I’m still surprised the carbon post ain’t snapped under my fat arse yet 😆

chakaping
    Free Member

Merlin were doing OE reverbs for 150 the other week.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Cheers ta.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Nukeproof Oklo dropper post anyone tried one yet?’ is closed to new replies.