Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • nukeproof mega maintenance manual
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Anyone got one? Want to know how to take it apart, service it, and put it back together again (torques etc.) The frame manual on the nukeproof website is a bit rubbish, more of a catalogue than a manual.

Monkey-Boy
    Free Member

I’ve sent you a set of instructions as a pdf.

Cheers.

sterho1
    Free Member

Any chance you can send me a copy please sterho1at me.con

Cheers

Mugboo

Me too please.

mugbooatgmaildotcom

AndyPaice
    Free Member

All you guys running a mega, what’s your opinion of the frame? Been looking for reviews but can only find a couple of mag reviews, no real ownere feedback.

nice and nimble or slack and stable sortof thing? What kind of build weights you getting too?

cheers

Mugboo

Slack n stable & very capable. 30lbs ish with a decent spec.

It pedals really well with the propedal on but blows through the travel a little too easily with it off.

Have a look at the nukeproof mega double barrel thread.

I use it as a tough trail bike 🙂

EdwardH

Very very capable of going up and down, especially going down steep and fast stuff.

I use it for absolutley everything and am very pleased with mine – which is an AM Pro.

Mugboo

If I had pots if money I’d buy a Rocket as I loved my old Hemlock.

But I bought the Mega on a discount day from JE James for £710! No way can a frame be worth twice that… It leaves plenty of change to buy the shock of your choice if you can’t get on with Monarch.
    For me the Monarch is nearly there so I reckon after a trip to Loco it’ll be perfect 🙂

pukenroof
    Free Member

any chance of a copy monkey boy? anything new than the guff that comes with it?

Monkey-Boy
    Free Member

Hi,

I’ve got the instructions that Hotlines sent out for swapping out the chainstays – it includes torque values if that is what you are particularly after.

I can send this on if you give me your email address. You can also download an exploded diagram of the frame/linkage etc from the Nukeproof website.

Cheers.

goatster
    Free Member

Manual:
    Ride it.
    Clean it.
    Oil it.
    Repeat…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘nukeproof mega maintenance manual’ is closed to new replies.