Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Nukeproof finishing kit..???
  • lee93
    Free Member

Hi all
    Looking at the nukeproof finishing kit for my green Prince Albert HT looking at the yellow bars seatpost rims but been told to stay away anyone exsperance bad issues with the nukeproof stuff seems cheap and like the yellow??

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Yes, it will look dreadful.

cooie

Got Warhead bars on both my bikes, seem fine to me! Of the 6 reviews on CRC all 5/5.

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Yellow looks hideous, but I have the black handlebars, lightest bars I could find at that width and price. Been fine so far, but there’s not much to go wrong with handlebars really.

Northwind

The yellow is really quite horrible even before the paint starts to drop off, which happens instantly.

hambl90
    Free Member

I’m using the nukeproof bars 760mm width and really like em .

lee93
    Free Member

Every one to there own haha nothing like a sheep

lee93
    Free Member

The reviews on crc about the yellow seatpost say after dropping first time the paint has come off

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Can only talk about the black seatpost, bars and pedals – all have done me very well.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Have you seen the yellow in the flesh? It looks really really cheap, and by most accounts flakes off very quickly.

Northwind

Oh yeah, I got caught up in my yellow-slagging. The black kit is fine. It’s a bit generic-feeling tbh, Nukeproof being largely a rebranding exercise, but it’s still decent. I had the long bars and I still use the seatpost on the dh bike, it’s quite Thomsonny. Decent unpretentious kit, worth buying when it’s cheap, probably not worth buying at its RRP

But painted seatposts are always a stupid idea.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Nukeproof finishing kit..???’ is closed to new replies.