Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • "Nuke Czechoslovakia"
  • GrahamS

This amused (and worried) me – various great thinkers of social media suggesting the Czechoslovakia should be nuked in retaliation for the Boston marathon bombings.

https://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/48547675807/the-definitive-people-who-thought-chechnya-was

😯

IanMunro
    Free Member

This one made me smile to find out that if we’d adopted UKIP policies all the women in England would have moustaches.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH7TEQZR2Rc[/video]

oldnpastit

I’ve just been watching Idiocracy on Film 4. I hadn’t realised it’s a documentary.

CountZero

Sweet Baby Jesus! I’m speechless! 🙄

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

great thinkers

OK, so now I’m thinking of Plato, perhaps Aristotle, a dabbling with Descartes, maybe some Nietzsche, a smattering of Chomsky. You know the sort of thing.

of social media

Ah, I see. So more Justin Bieber than Locke, Aquinas or Confucius?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

of social media

Well, you spend enough time reading it.

nick1962
    Free Member

If George Bush was still in the White House that would have been his first thought too 🙂

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Still, not like the ignorami get to vote on issues that affect the whole world is it? Oh wait…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Darcy, it’s very useful in postitnotetrackworld! 😉

bloodynora
    Free Member

Women, moustaches you say? I’ve been to Bradford!

john_drummer
    Free Member

oi!
    I think you mean Batley

ononeorange

Did George Bush have thoughts, then?

kimbers

a lot of ‘merican muppets got upset that the bombers were described as caucasian, despite being from………… the caucuses

samuri
    Free Member

Did George Bush have thoughts, then?

“Banana’s!!”

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Reminds me of a Sopranos episode

“Interior decorators….. their houses looking like shit”

atlaz
    Free Member

TBH, I’ve no doubt that if you asked the average Briton the same question about where they were from and where exactly that is, you might get equally stupid answers.

MSP

At the start of the Falklands war, most Brits thought the islands were off the coast of Scotland somewhere.

However there is more than just geographical errors in those statements. If a muslim were making those statements about western powers, they would be arrested.

GrahamS

TBH, I’ve no doubt that if you asked the average Briton the same question about where they were from and where exactly that is, you might get equally stupid answers.

I wouldn’t necessarily assume that the muppets commenting were all American.

To be honest I suspect most Britons know the difference between Chechnya and Czechoslovakia (a country which hasn’t even existed for 20+ years!) – but yeah I accept they would struggle with something equally distant and similar sounding, say Paraguay and Uruguay. (As might I)

If a muslim were making those statements about western powers, they would be arrested.

Read some of the other posts on his blog/tumblr/thing. The idiocy and hatred being publicly posted by some people is quite mind-boggling.

richmtb

Idiots with access to the internet – who’d have thunk it

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I was in the barbers on Friday as it was all kicking off and had to explain to the two staff and two customers where Chechnya was/is. Mind, I couldn’t say I was a hundred percent sure myself. 😀

windowshopper
    Free Member

“Nuke Czechoslovakia”

Given that Czechoslovakia hasn’t existed for the last 20 years they are going to need a suitably equipped Delorean.

Raindog
    Free Member

I though this thread was titled “nude chechoslovakia”. Imagine my disappointment 🙁

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘"Nuke Czechoslovakia"’ is closed to new replies.