Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Nuisance neighbour help
  • hora
    Free Member

Sounds like the early onset of dementia and loneliness OP 🙁

onandon
    Free Member

Maybe she’s trying to figure out what to make out of your skin when she finally does the deed.

binners

Does her behavior alter if there’s just you on your own?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Get a PCSO involved. Drop into your local plod station and ask for the number of a PCSO. They will typically visit you within a day to understand your issues. Helping resolve neighborly issues is one the things they do.

hora
    Free Member

Get a PCSO involved. Drop into your local plod station and ask for the number of a PCSO. They will typically visit you within a day to understand your issues. Helping resolve neighborly issues is one the things they do.

Our friends had an elderly neighbour who often used to watch them in the back garden. I spotted her a few times when were round having a bbq etc. She died not long after but I remember them saying she was ‘eccentric’.

What could a PCSO do if the lady is suffering from Dementia etc?

martinhutch

Normally they radio for someone who can do something. 🙂

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

🙄

Normally they radio for someone who can do something.

What, like 111 ?

project
    Free Member

When i was a teenager we lived in a cul de sac, at top of cul de sac old neighbour further down road would jump off chair if she saw someone walking /driving/cycling up road, and crawl along floor to see who it was hiding badly behind the curtain she didnt even have nets to twitch but would pull curtain away at corner.

some old people like to take an intrest in other peoples lives, take her some sweets and a thankyou card for showing she cares.

Stevet1
    Free Member

Start wearing masks.
    Then, after a while when she has got used to this, get 2 friends to come around and wear the masks. Then you can go about your business. Or alternatively while she is watching the people in the masks creep up to the fence and pop up and say hello.

Cougar

Do you have a twin brother? You could really blow her mind.

In all seriousness, it does sound like she needs help. I do hope that when I’m old, alone and mental people aren’t asking on the Internet what’s to be done about me. Not that that helps you or makes it your responsibility of course, but trying to get her professional help might be a more humane thing to do than getting her an ASBO.

peterfile
    Free Member

Replace “random stranger” with “lady next door”.

(before the bedwetters attack, I’m joking)

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

If she has no family etc then would anyone put two and two together if her disappearance coincided with your new patio being laid?

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Damn you Binners, I was going to suggest time for a new patio……….. 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Nuisance neighbour help’ is closed to new replies.