Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • "Nuff resect" to all the Sherwood Pines Cycle lads and all involved for this :
  • doodlebug
    Free Member

Just a quick paste of their FB page
    Bike thieves captured at the Pines Sunday whilst in the act of stealing bikes! 3 arrested in a vehicle, 2 further captured in the forest hunted down by the police helicopter! Staff at the cycle shop spotted suspicious activity, chased the offenders through the pines car parks and alerted the police who stopped the vehicle outside the Dog and Duck PH. Can’t go into further details as this is an active criminal investigation.

bol

Splendid work

reedspeed
    Free Member

Just down the rd from me tht! ,kin thieving gits !,theyll get nowt tho thats the problem !

jaysonski
    Free Member

& local to me, great news!

iain1775
    Free Member

And fair play to the police for being there pretty quick

Pook

Just hope the judge is properly informed of the value of the bikes involved if it makes it to sentencing. Otherwise it’ll just be slapped wrists.

When they are sentenced though, sherwood pines cycles should take out advertising in the worksop and other local rags saying, with a photo….

“Mr A Hole and Mr T Pot are thieves” and then put the details of the case in so you’re covered legally.

kevinw78
    Free Member

“Can’t go into further details as this is an active criminal investigation.” worrying to know the police will give some people information-but not others! would this happen to be an ex police man who works at sherwood pines cycles? the same shop manager who let one of his collegues rip me off, but when i mentioned it on facebook, then got the police “friends” onto me to shut me up? Not what you know-but who you know!!!

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Give it a rest Kev

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘"Nuff resect" to all the Sherwood Pines Cycle lads and all involved for this :’ is closed to new replies.