Viewing 36 posts - 81 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • NSFW Funny road rage, "do you know who I am?"
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

I can’t for the life of me come up with a better name for this type of character than his actual name. Ronnie Pickering.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I like the Keith Lemon style observations in the DM article.

The 51-year-old has a small white plastic Scotty dog next to his front door (pictured) and a pile of roll up cigarette ends in plants pots, suggesting he likes both ornamental canines and smoking

rockhopper70

That Liam neeson/taken clip is fantastic.
    The suspense of the phone moving to his ear……..”Wonnie pickerwing”

Bez

Has no-one done a Two Ronnies mashup yet? Come on.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Just ignore idiots and don’t get drawn into arguments with dumb people as they will drag you down to level and beat with their experience (if you let them).

Didn’t he host: “We are the champions” kiddie show from the 80’s?

Cougar

He did (hence my “away you go” comment earlier which fell on stony ground. Tough crowd).

aracer
    Free Member

I have stitches in my stomach. It hurts to laugh. Bastard.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

He’s not to blame but could have dealt with it much better.

I might have gone with

“Do you know who am?”
    “Julian Clary?”

brassneck

He did (hence my “away you go” comment earlier which fell on stony ground. Tough crowd).

I’d have thought it was bang on the STW demographic. I allowed myself a chortle, mainly because I thought it WAS him. Till I watched it and had my hopes dashed.

mav12
    Free Member

windyg
    Free Member
    P-Jay
    Free Member

I can’t believe the Police haven’t invited Ronnie in for a chat yet, forget the name calling and ranting and raving his driving next to the scooter rider was appalling. He thinks he’s making a point, but he’s doing so risking the riders body.

shifter
    Free Member

Story will be featured on Look North tonight.

GrahamS

Still not exactly doing himself any favours

Quite!

“If you look at the video, there’s no doubting that it looks bad. But you have to understand that this was extreme provocation.”

So in Ron’s world “extreme provocation” is apparently a moped filtering past you in a queue. 😕

That doesn’t exactly help his new angry man image.

Cougar

Between this and #piggate, I’m now convinced that the Internet is the greatest satirical TV show ever created.

anagallis_arvensis

ee, from a motorbikerist’s point of view, I wouldn’t have filtered to the front if I wasn’t planning to get out quick

True but Ronnie Pickering started the abuse before the moped had the chance to move. It was a 100% legal move and Ronnie got all abusive. That might well make me “take extra care”.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator
    Between this and #piggate, I’m now convinced that the Internet is the greatest satirical TV show ever created.

😀

It’s a good point. I find myself asking the same of almost every topic posted on this forum.

Junkyard
    Free Member

‘Because of this muppet I have been painted out to be some kind of a monster all over the world.’

‘But that just is not me. I am an easy-going guy who does not go around bothering people. To be really honest, I was out of order. It was an over-reaction.’

Victim blaming to start then admits he was wrong and another contradiction/error in between

I am going to suggest Ronnie aint the brightest of the bunch.

Cougar

That doesn’t exactly help his new angry man image.

Anyone else noticed how whenever someone gets caught out like this, they always issue the same bullshit non-apology? “Yeah, I’m not like that really, and anyway it was his fault.”

They’re all out of the same mould, these arseholes. Yeah, I ran over a cyclist, but I’m normally such a careful driver and he came out of nowhere. And he wasn’t wearing a helmet. And what’s with all that lycra, they just look silly. Something about road tax. Potato.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I reckon, that as a mod, you are used to this by now 😉

IME , no matter what happens, people rarely go you know what you are correct I am an angry tosser who lost the plot

Cougar

I said as much earlier. People who are angry cocktrumpets generally don’t have the mental agility to comprehend that they’re angry cocktrumpets, and this makes them even angrier.

Cougar

Nicely done…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs_BN49LUDQ[/video]

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I think I would be angry if I lived in Hull andor drove a French people carrier.

FTFY

That original video was fantastic. The only way that could have been improved would have been if he’d jumped out the car, ran down the pavement and gone arse over tit and smashed his face on the pavement.

Cougar
    perchypanther
    Free Member

Oh thank the lord!

I saw this thread pop up again and thought for one horrible moment that Ronnie Pickering had turned out to be keen MTB-ist and long time forum contributor and was making himself known in order to exact terrible retribution for having the piss taken out of him.

martinhutch

Am I the only one who is starting to feel slightly sorry for Mr R Pickering? I keep expecting this thread to contain news of him having a stroke, or topping himself.

Bez

I think it’d be more likely be news of him bare-knuckling himself.

(Which is basically either Monty Python’s Colin “Bomber” Harris routine or a Finbarr Saunders innuendo, take your pick.)

brooess
    Free Member

Am I the only one who is starting to feel slightly sorry for Mr R Pickering? I keep expecting this thread to contain news of him having a stroke, or topping himself.

Kind of – the whole nation seems to be delighting in harrassing an everyday idiot for an act of everyday idiocy. No doubt his friends and colleagues are ripping him for it too

However, it would be good if this kind of bullying behaviour wasn’t everyday behaviour and maybe a bit of social pressure will get people to think twice before behaving like such idiots…

Sui
    Free Member

that facebook site is brilliant

baronsamedi
    Free Member

Not feeling sorry for him at all, he has no doubt been a bully all his life and now everyone can see what an idiotic pathetic creature he really is.

Cougar

I’m struggling to find sympathy for “bully is now being bullied” if I’m honest. If it makes him or others think twice before pulling that sort of stunt again then it’s all good. It’ll all blow over in a couple of weeks anyway; see also the pratfalling 405 driver.

gobuchul
    Free Member

This is bigger than the 405 driver.

Way more scope for comedy, as all the video show.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Wonnie ends up as a D list celebrity out of it and makes a few quid.

Mister-P
    Free Member

He will soon be forgotten. Look at that coffee shop road rage fella, small chap with an overly tight jacket. No idea of his name or his business. Fame is a fickle mistress.

piemonster

Yeh sorry. Lost sympathy when he threatened serious assault.

Looks like karma to me.

Cougar

Speaking of, excuse me, “carma”,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RONNIE-PICKERINGS-2005-CITROEN-XSARA-PICASSO-EXCLUSIVE-RED-/141802685280

Get yourself a slice of Internet history.

piemonster

Anyone that keeps the engine bay of a 2005 Xsara that clean has issues.

Viewing 36 posts - 81 through 116 (of 116 total)

The topic ‘NSFW Funny road rage, "do you know who I am?"’ is closed to new replies.