Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • NS Eccentric cromo owners
  • ravingdave

Thinking of getting one of these. I’ll use it for general messing in the woods open moorland and bridleway as well as some longer distance stuff.
    I’m going to do the South down way, will it work well for That? Any other thoughts

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Nice frames with a reasonable amount of forgiveness in the back end. The paint finish is weird, thick but soft and easily damaged, like the clear coat hasn’t cured properly.

Check the rear triangle is aligned!

VanHalen

Chuffing love mine.

Got it second hand and it looks ropey but by god its really good.

I run mine 26 with a 150 fork can that’s what I had on the shed.

I’m 6ft on a 17, medium, wouldn’t want one bigger.

I’d happily do sdw on it. It’s more fun doing jumps and turns though.

banks
    Free Member

Got one too. Large & I’m 6ft 1, I’d say it’s just right. Built up with 160mm forks & 650b and I love it. Rode it most places and never found myself wanting more, would be riding all over right now but it’s waiting for new bits.

stennah
    Free Member

Just bought one and waiting for it to turn up the reviews look favourable got 26″ wheels and 150mm forks to put on mine

gkeeffe

I’ve one. Front is high. Rear end is short. Easy to get used to. Make sure you have. Flat or 10 mm bars.

rocketman
    Free Member

Bump for the daytime crew.

The Eccentric cromo is on my shortlist. Pics & specs please from anyone who has one

Love this one:

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Just bought one and waiting for it to turn up the reviews look favourable got 26″ wheels and 150mm forks to put on mine

Ran mine like that, put some big boots on it! The BB was about 280mm above the ground, in other words very low even with 170mm cranks. I wouldn’t go any lower. I had to be a bit more careful where I put pedal strokes in! railed berms like nothing else I’ve ridden.

pigyn
    Free Member

ohh that’s my new bike up there! First spin last night and off for a proper ride in the morning, can’t wait 😀

funkmasterp

Thread resurrection! Is this the 2017 29er model that’s been discussed? Love the look of it, but talk of dodgy paint and rear alignment has me worried.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘NS Eccentric cromo owners’ is closed to new replies.