Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • NS Eccentric Cromo 29"
  • jabbi
    Free Member

This looks to be bang on what I’m after next! Good geometry, pretty light frame weight for what it is (2.4kg claimed, 600g lighter than a Bigwig, which is the other one on the list), Tange tubing appeals (have an Orange Prestige and a Charge skinny Duster at the mo). Can anyone tell me if it will be available as a frame? It’s only listed as a complete bike on both NS/Hotlines websites, I have some nice DT wheels and a full M9000 group lying about, so don’t really want a full bike and all their other frames are available separately?
    If not, any suggestions for a slack steel 29″ hardtail (max £600 frame only) would be appreciated!

Bigmantrials

I have preordered a frame with my local bike shop, so definitely available as a frame only!

jabbi
    Free Member

Nice one, thanks, good to hear! Any word on price and availability?

Bigmantrials

I have been told late April, I think the price was around £550

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

If not, any suggestions for a slack steel 29″ hardtail (max £600 frame only) would be appreciated!

Last FastForward would be the obvious similar bike (if the V2 frames ever arrive)

Northwind

Looks fierce! Full build seems like terrible value but otoh, SKINWALLZ!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Full build seems like terrible value

Its hotlines so a lot of in house stuff is expected, but with ~£1k to spend on bits you could probably do better just on the CRC site! Guess it’ll be 50% off in 6 months.

jabbi
    Free Member

Thanks for the info Bigmantrials, I’l get a preorder sorted.
    The full build does seem expensive for NX, a pretty low end fork and in house bits, not a huge fan of cheap Sram and whilst I have nothing against Manitou, surely a 34/35/36mm fork would have been more appropriate?
    I looked at the Last FastForward and it does look good, but I have a boost rear wheel, so ruled it out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘NS Eccentric Cromo 29"’ is closed to new replies.