Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Npower. Run a lovely savings scheme.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

625 quids on its way back. Good of them to look after it for me 🙄

djflexure

You can have Christmas now 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

You’ll be able to get some lovely baby stuff with that money.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    matt_outandabout

Have you got it yet?
    Don’t hold your breath, out expect they don’t find another bill hidden in the desk somewhere….

Utterly utterly dreadful, lying and cheating company.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Except they don’t pay interest, they earn it though, fringe benefits and all.

Anyone would think it is company policy to hold customers money, even though you are supposed to be billed in arrears.

Nationalisation seems a fair answer to me.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

MetLife, the pension people, missed paying* a pension due to me for about six months. That would be something short of £2.4k. They just put £7k into my account. Thanks guys, do it again this year if you like.

*I’m waiting for my IFA’s comment on this, because some of the original problem may have been their doing. And I’m not sure about the £7k, in case it’s a slip of the keyboard.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

PS – Wrighty, how much longer are you staying with NP?

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’m happy with npower. Their electric rate that I’m on for another month is as good as anyone else’s and I use a lot of electric. Will look at changing if there’s better stuff around.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I’m happy with npower.

Bonkers

wrightyson
    Free Member

Bonkers

Why?
    At the time I took out the leccy deal they were the cheapest on the market. I did a live chat today aftet reading the meters last night something they’ve been asking for for 6 months. They generated the bill and raised a refund without me asking, I did the live chat to find out how much and to ask to put my payments back up to 200/month.
    All pretty painless really .

Drac

So they refunded you £625 but you asked them to increase the monthly payment back up.

Bonkers.

wrightyson
    Free Member

They reduced it to 150. It’s winter. The hot tub is on 39deg, I’d rather be a bit over again than under.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Npower. Run a lovely savings scheme.’ is closed to new replies.