Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Now you see me….Monkeylectric wheel light ready to roll…
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Tested it out last night, basically everyone looks!!!

link

Poopscoop

I see the value in it, you are hard to miss! 🙂

wanmankylung
    Free Member

I see the value in it, you are hard to miss!

Some might see that as a challenge.

drlex
    Free Member

Thank you for reminding me what to ask for as a birthday gift.

mattyfez

I really like these!
    Are you able to make your own patterns on a computer, ie, do they come with any software for a pc?

Poopscoop

wanmankylung
    I see the value in it, you are hard to miss!
    Some might see that as a challenge

Ha ha, yes they might! 😀

Poopscoop

Must admit, the dearer sets with the built in 42 “pictures” are actually pretty clever. Not sure if programmable. If they were I don’t think I could resist…

Trouble is, I’m in my 40’s and should not be interested in such things (but I am! )

phiiiiil

They look ace. I have an Amazon voucher I’m tempted to turn into one of these! 🙂

They do sell a programmable version, the pro one, but it’s, erm, rather pricey…

Poopscoop

Scare me, how much is the Pro version? 😉

cannondaleking
    Free Member

Were did you order it from? think that they would be perfect for my commuter dude

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Got it from the cycle show, I think the programmable one is about £800, that version was a lot bulkier too. This was £20, there is one with more patterns for about £25. The guy was Dutch, so dont think there is uk distribution yet?

There is a cylindrical battery holder that you zip tie to your hub with a cable that attaches to a plastic shrouded clear motherboard with little buttons, that attaches to the spokes where the magic happens.

Poopscoop

They are on ebay, the 42 pattern ones are around £40 from UK sellers… or so they say they are anyway. 😉

Simpler version is a lot cheaper.

Programmable for £800?

Blimey. 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Now you see me….Monkeylectric wheel light ready to roll…’ is closed to new replies.