Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Now TV problem
  • mtbmaff
    Free Member

My Now TV box has packed up, it’s stuck in a restart loop which just gets longer each time you try and start it up.
    Have been in touch with them via email and at first they seemed very helpful and understanding. But the reality is the replacement box they promised to send hasn’t materialised and now they won’t answer any of my emails.
    Anybody had similar dealings with them? Any advice? Should I just cancel my monthly payment and sack them off?

Rio

White box or black box? If it’s the white one then I’d just go out and buy a new black one with the bundled passes of your choice, net cost will be very little and you get a much better box. Otherwise I’ve heard cancelling anything you’ve subscribed to is a very good way of getting their attention.

mtbmaff
    Free Member

Cheers Rio, yes it’s a white box, will cancel over this weekend to try and regain their attention for what it’s worth!

withersea
    Free Member

+1 for buying the black box version and getting some additional codes.

mtbmaff
    Free Member

I’ve just cancelled, but unfortunately I went on google and read some of the horror stories relating to Now TV and their continual debiting of your account after cancellation, going to be a pain I think?

xora

Cancel the DDs permission and they can’t do that!

Frankenstein
    Free Member

You’ve tried the reset pin hole I assume?

Lots of people selling their boxes after using the voucher.

The black box works well – I added freeview SD and works good so far.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Now TV problem’ is closed to new replies.