Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Now then, this is a good one. Fat-ism should be a hate crime…..
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I think you are secretly fat,but denying it to yourself.

that's none of your business!

BigDummy
    Free Member

If you mean Simon, his fatness is such a secret that it doesn't show up in photographs. 🙂

thejesmonddingo

Ah the magic airbrush,why do you think he is such an expert photographer?
    Ian

grahamt1980

Surely the easiest answer to all of this is for food prices to rise.
    Especially the crap that you do see the average chubber in tesco's or iceland eating, Make that stuff expensive and the good food cheaper and they will soon lose weight.
    But then who knows, you would soon end up with a version of return of the living dead with armies of fat knackers chasing the innocent once they leave the sanctuary of tescos.
    Hmm someone get me that sniper rifle 😀

thejesmonddingo

It wouldn't be much of a chase LOL
    Ian

grumm
    Free Member

FWIW I don't think 'fatism' should be a hate crime, but then I'm not sure about the concept in the first place.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

his fatness is such a secret that it doesn't show up in photographs

I could be fat on the inside

Surely the easiest answer to all of this is for food prices to rise.

this disadvantages poor people. How about making food free as then people wouldn't need to store an emergency backup on their bodies ?

grahamt1980

this disadvantages poor people. How about making food free as then people wouldn't need to store an emergency backup on their bodies ?

Because if we did that then a fair number of them would rapidly reach critical mass and collapse into a human black hole.

Seriously some people (and I do mean some – not including those who do have medical (mental or otherwise) issues) are quite simply gluttons.
    And anyway can you seriously say that if you are at an all you can eat buffet you will not try to stuff yourself stupid?

One in particular who is a team leader at work. Intelligent got lots of money but is a fat bastard simply because he is too idle to eat good food. He eats takeaways all the time. And lets be fair judging by the noise he makes when he breathes will expire soon too.

ton

an old friend i played rugby with married a girl when they were both 21.
    he was our captain, he also captained the yorkshire squad…
    they had three kids, all lovely girls.
    his wife started having a affair when the oldest was 13, his wife left him when she was 14, leaving him with the 3 girls..
    so in my eyes he had everything to live for, 3 young girls to look after and a nice house cos the wife let him have it all.
    but what he wanted was his wife, he became seriously depressed, he stopped working, and he stopped looking after himself and the girls.
    now i did not see him for about 4 years and when i did it nearly bought me to tears, i was totaly shocked.
    the bloke must have balloned to 30 stone.
    i took him for a coffee and we sat and talked for a bit.
    the kids were took off him and went with their mum, he lost the house and had been in and out of hospital with serious heart and blood pressure issues.
    i went on a rugby reunion last year and he was there and was still in the top 20 stone region. i talked to a lad who lives near him and said he balloons up to 35 stone, then loses it….not a nice way to live your life…

wonder if he decided to get in such a state…..

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

And anyway can you seriously say that if you are at an all you can eat buffet you will not try to stuff yourself stupid?

in order to stay the size I want to be I have to put up with being hungry most of the time 🙁 So the answer is no, I wouldn't pig out.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘Now then, this is a good one. Fat-ism should be a hate crime…..’ is closed to new replies.