Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Now that is good value!
  • Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Just popped into Grizedale on the way back from work today, and bought a 1 years parking permit for £20. Given it cost me £2 for 2 hours to stop there for a bit… I only need to go 10 times (assuming I only stay the shortest time) to break even 🙂 I was even happier when I saw that it is valid for Whinlatter too!

Trying to get hooked back on riding again, and having recently moved and been through the grinder of life the trail centre there is just an easy in. I am told that there is very little scheduled work for August, so if it is call outs only (well, 3 days servicing…) then I may be able to get out a LOT over the month, get some fitness back and get those endorphines in. Magnificent!!!!

Got to meet some folk to drag me out on the bike in these here parts sooner or later, but I think a tiny modicum of fitness and finess should be recovered first (not that I ever had much more than a modicum of either!)

£20 well spent I would say – probably the best value in mountain biking purchases I have yet had!

boxelder

Regular rides there with ridethelakes.com.

Permit covers you for a couple of other car parks too – Dodd Wood etc. Bargain indeed.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Really? Didn't know it worked up Dodd Wood! Superb.

Not that I have yet paid to park there, but thats cos I am usually working!

Registered on Ridethelakes months ago when I moved down this way, but life just kept on throwing me 🙁 But I shall get back on once I am feeling a bit fitter again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Now that is good value!’ is closed to new replies.