Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Now, I like iphones and I like android phones, but which is better?………..
  • Toasty

A lot of those play via 3.5mm, bluetooth, wifi etc which would be fine.

Aside from the novelty of your phone being the GUI on the stereo, wouldn't it be more practical letting it stream over the network or similar? You'll have unlimited space and you can use your phone while listening to music.

Yes, I have 2 Android Phones (and a Spotify premium account which gets used on them most of my waking hours!) 😛

ooOOoo
    Free Member

That is a big plus of the iphone – huge range of gadgets.

I'm with you though toasty. Bluetooth receiver on the hifi + spotify = music while browsing.

From what I understand the iphone doesn't have widgets either. They are very useful.

So you'd rather have the filth stuck between the keys where you can't get to clean it than on a nice wipe-clean smooth surface? Odd……

OK your relentless logic has a point on hygeine…I just did more pressing than wiping with my old phone 🙂 :/

That's another thing – a phone with buttons doesn't behave differently dependent on the stickiness of your fingers.

ANd another thing! Art apps where you paint with your finger? Nice but I stopped doing that when I was bout 3. What do they think we have, invisible fingers?

GrahamS

Aside from the novelty of your phone being the GUI on the stereo, wouldn't it be more practical letting it stream over the network or similar? You'll have unlimited space and you can use your phone while listening to music.

Not much good when a friend shows up with his phone/pod full of music though. I was just curious anyway. I realised a while ago that while niche is cool, being a sheep often means you get better support and more accessories. (in everything not just phones). The trick is to be the educated sheep 🙂

From what I understand the iphone doesn't have widgets either. They are very useful.

Correct, what do they do? Is it just apps that display on the home screen?

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Now, I like iphones and I like android phones, but which is better?………..’ is closed to new replies.