Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Now here's a petition I can sign….
  • dannybgoode

There was nothing about being in the EU that prevented this being agreed previously.

Australia have steadfastly refused to entertain it for decades-they ain’t going to start now…

wrecker
    Free Member

Nobody was talking about the EU. As far as I am aware this isn’t something which has been sought by the UK.

epicyclo

That’s a good idea regardless of what else is happening.

dannybgoode

My apologies. I thought the petition had come about because we no longer had free movement with Europe (yes I know) and people thought we could now do this instead…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Australia have steadfastly refused to entertain it for decades-they ain’t going to start now…

The story I saw today was linked to something Turnbull was talking about on the campaign where he saw opportunities to work closer with NZ etc. in light of Brexit and the the problems that are faced by Aus/NZ in relation to that (we already have free movement between Aus and NZ) I’d sign up for the Canada bit but I have the other 3 already.

epicyclo

About 120 years ago, you could come and go to most countries without much more than a passport.

Then we “fought for freedom” a number of times and now there’s less places you can go as of right.

atlaz
    Free Member

I agree. Uncontrolled freedom of movement for everyone on the planet! Who’s starting the petition?

hels
    Free Member

Seriously ?? On behalf of all Kiwis and Aussies, I politely suggest that you rack off. NZ were pretty screwed when UK forgot all about the loyalty shown during two world wars, and ditched us for preferential trade agreements with Europe. It would make no sense with all those Asian countries being closer and with better economies.

hels
    Free Member

P.S – and, why is free movement of colonials OK, when you wouldn’t take all those BRITISH PASSPORT HOLDERS when Hong Kong when back to China ? And just voted on an anti-immigration stance to prevent free movement from Europe ? Is it because we are mostly white and speak English ?? Are we the “right kind” of immigrants

This petition stinks.

wrecker
    Free Member

Everyone sign it!!!

chakaping
    Free Member

Is it because we are mostly white and speak English ?? Are we the “right kind” of immigrants

Agreed. Plenty of other former colonies and Commonwealth countries absent from the list.

And why the hell leave the EU to “take back control” of our borders, to then give it away again immediately?

Klunk
    Free Member

Agreed. Plenty of other former colonies and Commonwealth countries absent from the list.

only the ones that play cricket and rugger, oh wait…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Now here's a petition I can sign….’ is closed to new replies.