• This topic has 28 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by turq.
Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Now here is someone who loves their work.
  • wrecker
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-35262535

They ask him questions, such as whether he has any hereditary diseases, then they meet, often at a service station on the M1. Clients either book a room in the hotel or use the public toilets.

He provides his own pot and syringe, and is tested for STDs every three months, posting his hospital certificate online. He claims a third of his donations work first time.
    Who said romance was dead?

bearnecessities

Don’t judge me, I’ve got lintels to pay for.

matt_outandabout

W*nk*r

wrecker
    Free Member

W*nk*r

£50 a pop. Not to be winced at….
    You could probab;ly pay someone to do the tuggy bit for you and still be in profit….

fasthaggis

Soory bear,I read that as lentils

Harry_the_Spider

That’s a lot of ugly kids, or has he wrapped his face in clingfilm to hide his identity?

km79
    Free Member

There is no way this guy has fathered 800 kids and not being hounded for child support.

No way!

TheDTs
    Free Member

Hope he’s told HMRC

mrsfry
    Free Member

Am i the only one that worrys about inbreeding. No one will know who the heck they are related to. I don’t think it’s something he should be proud of.

Dickyboy

Anyone worked out the potential for siblings dating their half brother or sister?

edit – beaten by mrs fry

Cougar

Completely irresponsible. What was he thinking.

800 ginger kids.

(-:

chip
    Free Member

Makes me think of the potential money I have wasted.
    I could have been a millionaire.

Harry_the_Spider

Makes me think of the potential money I have wasted.
    I could have been a millionaire.

Just slipped through your fingers?

Northwind

mrsfry – Member

Am i the only one that worrys about inbreeding. No one will know who the heck they are related to. I don’t think it’s something he should be proud of.

A friend of mine had her mum sit her down at about 15 and say “there’s something I need to tell you about your dad… your real dad”. It didn’t quite go in the direction you’d expect, her actual dad was a legendary local mad shagger and had fathered an entire generation of kids in their otherwise normal town. So the message wasn’t so much “He’s your real dad” as “Don’t **** any of the locals, they’re all your brother”

scruff9252

.Anyone worked out the potential for siblings dating their half brother or sister

I think 0.000000000156% probability of any two siblings meeting who are relates. This is based on all siblings in the UK, which the article claims is not the case. However no note as to how many are uk so assumed all. Not taken into account attraction and probability of getting down and dirty.

Either way, a Fairly remote probability.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Anyone worked out the potential for siblings dating their half brother or sister?

edit – beaten by mrs fry

Inbreeding isn’t inherently bad, it depends on the underlying gene pool. See Iceland – seriously inbred – but tall, blonde, sexy and of good health. They have an app over there for checking whether you are banging your third cousin.

It can be a driver of speciation.

maccruiskeen

No one will know who the heck they are related to

Well, in all likelihood, you’d either be related to this guy, or Kevin Macloud, or both.

bearnecessities

See Iceland – seriously inbred – but tall, blonde, sexy and of good health. They have an app over there for checking whether you are banging your third cousin.

Please tell me it’s called Nordic in relatives.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Inbreeding isn’t inherently bad, it depends on the underlying gene pool. See Iceland – seriously inbred – but tall, blonde, sexy and of good health.

Research for BBC2’s Newsnight in November 2005 showed British Pakistanis accounted for 3.4% of all births but have 30% of all British children with recessive disorders.

Read more: http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/asian-community-in-denial-over-inbreeding-mp-1-2490205#ixzz3xAqYtso9

Anne Cryer disagreed with you

mrsfry
    Free Member

I’m definitely sure you are wrong regarding the inbreeding. The England is not that big and with that amount of offspring the chances are greater.

Iceland does blood tests before marriage for a reason. The way England is going, I think people need a DNA test before doing naughty things

holst
    Free Member

The side effects of inbreeding are massively exaggerated, nowhere near as bad as people make out.

beefheart
    Free Member

MSP

The side effects of inbreeding are massively exaggerated, nowhere near as bad as people make out.

The royal family disprove your theory.

mrsfry
    Free Member

The royal family proves your theory.

😉

MoreCashThanDash

unlicensed sperm donor

Presumably 007 is the other type?

Inbreeding does seem to be more complicated than you would at first think – as stated above, Icelanders seem to do OK, but the UK Pakistani community does show statistical evidence of there being a problem.

unovolo
    Free Member

All that w@nking must be taking its toll on his looks if he is ‘only’41, looks late 40’s if not more.

jamj1974

He may have no heriditary disorders – but he looks knackered. He’s the same age as me but looks so much older! That’s a challenge too – as I am both bald and ‘plain’.

franksinatra

Nordic in relatives

Good work Sir, good work.

I would quite happily bang my first cousins. They are fit (and twins)

turq

…….and presumably not on Singletrack, franksinatra?

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Now here is someone who loves their work.’ is closed to new replies.