Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • NovyParts Reverb remote.
  • jam-bo

http://www.novyparts.com/produits-novyparts-suspensions-vtt/levier-pour-tige-de-selle/levier-pour-tige-de-selle.html

looks good and currently comparable price to a RS remote. Anyone seen one/used one/broke one?

cchris2lou

I think it is only just came out at the Roc d Azur.

legend
    Free Member

The one Pink Bike tested had a habit of falling apart. The design has now been tweaked apparently, but it does make you wonder how it could’ve been missed

hammyuk
    Free Member

Now why didn’t it come like that from the factory!!

honourablegeorge

A right hand Reverb lever run under the bars on the left is spot on ergonomically for me. Not sure what problem this solves – it’s more expensive than a standard one too, and doesn’t seem reliable.

hammyuk
    Free Member

I’ve done the same on my Cube BUT this puts it inline with the bars and directly underneath them.
    Keeps it in the same place that a shift lever would be with it sticking out like the Reverb one does.
    I can see the benefits – take into account its all metal too the price is good in comparison to the original with the exchange rate.

STATO
    Free Member

Disapointed in the amount of lever through required (according to PB), the current button seems to require a large amount of movement for its simple open/closed function, thought they might have tried to improve that too.

Northwind

hammyuk – Member

Now why didn’t it come like that from the factory!!

Because they got obsessed with making it integrate nicely and just how they want it with SRAM brakes and gears, I think, and didn’t really give any thought to people with other manufacturer’s parts, or people with SRAM who don’t want everything placed exactly where they think it should go.

Looks interesting, this, if nothing else it’s a replacement for the delicate sram part if you break it. I can’t speak foreign, does it include the bar clamp?

STATO
    Free Member

does it include the bar clamp?

I think they expect you to mount it in place of the front shifter, using the matchmaker off your Sram brake lever, if you have shimano/hope/other adaptors can be found.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Appears so – its a direct replacement.
    So if you have a reverb no issues.
    If not then just buy the spare bar clamp or a matchmaker.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘NovyParts Reverb remote.’ is closed to new replies.