Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Nottingham night ride.
  • ian martin
    Free Member

Can the Singletrack collective please help me with route advice for a night ride around Nottingham.

MoreCashThanDash

We are based out at West Hallam. Night rides tend to involve the bridleways and towpaths around Shipley, Ilkeston, Trowell, Strelley way.Just find different ways to link them up.

Not that technical, but usually well drained in winter.

twang
    Free Member

Where abouts in Nottm are you?
    Might be worth sticking a post on NATS forum, masses of local knowledge…

will
    Free Member

Plenty of stuff North Notts, around Sherwood Pines (shop ride) Guess depends where you are?

vdubber67
    Free Member

Not a sarcastic question (honest!), but is there such a thing as a ‘night ride specific’ route? Are you just after a route?

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Some nice routes from Belper if you can make it out that way.

tacopowell
    Free Member

Plenty to be had, heading North, Through Bestwood Park, Burnstump, up and around Samson Woods you can ride all the way up to pines and back and barely touch tarmac.

Daytime or Nighttime 😉

BearBack
    Free Member

Great bunch of guys rode through the winter from the bridge pub at oxton.
    Search them out on mountainbikerides.co.UK or Mad Pierre on here. I tend to drop in on them if I’m ever visiting home.

ian martin
    Free Member

Thanks for the input, lots to research. I’m staying in the centre but working in Langley Mill so Belper isn’t too far I think. As far as a specific ‘night ride’ it just means an easy to follow couple of hours riding.

MoreCashThanDash

From Langley Mill you can pick up the Erewash Trail and use the bridleways and towpaths to pick up the bits around Ilkeston, Awsworth and Strelley mentioned above

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Nottingham night ride.’ is closed to new replies.