Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Nottingham food options?
  • rascal
    Free Member

Going later today to see show but want to eat prior to that – has to be city centre.
    Our default is Wagamamas but had Indian and Chinese already this week!
    Any suggestions welcome – thanks folks!

tall_martin

Zaap Thai. It does a credible impression of being a Thai streetmarket and the food was ace 🙂

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I was supposed to be on a work do last night eating at Annie’s Burger Shack, which is supposed to be excellent if you like gourmet burgers. Too early to start hearing from colleagues who made it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Mikkel
    Free Member

Annies is good

alanl
    Free Member

A short walk up Derby Road, some nice places on the way too. John Borlase

lodious
    Free Member

Edin’s is great and cheap.

lodious
    Free Member

Annies burger shack is OK, but last time we went, we tried to book, and they said all the reservable tables were taken, We tried a walk in, and the restaurant was 1/3rd full, with staff stood around chatting .Took ages to get a drink… I was stood at the bar while the staff were just chatting and watching me wait. It took 10mins to get seated, even though there were loads of tables and loads of staff.

Service was poor throughout the meal. Some people came in for a table and were turned away….like WTF! Empty restaurant…loads if free tables, turning people away? It makes no sense.

Did my head in, won’t go back!

smell_it
    Free Member

I find Annie’s very hit and miss, but zaap Thai and edits get my nod. Had a great meal in the world service yesterday, but you do pay for it.

KidCragg
    Free Member

Tamatanga’s! Great little curry place Close to where your likely to be for a show!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Nottingham food options?’ is closed to new replies.