Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Nottingham / East Midlands ride groups……Any midweek evening rides going on?
  • SigmaF
    Free Member

Having not long ago moved to the Notts area and at last! built up a H/T with some time to ride it!! I’m keen to meet some locals/figure out where the riding lies!!

Are there any groups/cliques out there around this area that wouldn’t mind a foreign body tagging along at some point??

I’m sure that there must be some okay singletrack blasts not too far away….it’s just finding the buggers!

ebygomm
    Free Member

What part of Notts?

funkynick

There’s a few groups who ride round Nottingham way, our lot tends to ride from the Broad Oak in Strelley on a Thursday night, usually meeting at about 6:30pm, although location and times do change sometimes…

We’ve not been too good at doing it over the winter though, but now spring has well and truely sprung things are starting to get going again.

Drop me a line if you want and I’ll stick you in touch with everyone on the email list…

SigmaF
    Free Member

Ay,

Sounds good, I’ll drop you an email now…..Strelley is only a couple of miles from us….

Ta!

adey205
    Free Member

always welcome up at the pines,any wed night.
    set off about 6.30 from the shop

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Yep, couple of groups, one on a tuesday-mixed ability but not a bad pace & another group on a Thursday. Both north notts, blidworth, sherwood pines etc.

StuF

I’m around Stapleford and sometimes go out locally – should do more etc etc. Drop me a line if you want to meet up.

abductee
    Free Member

Can I join in 😳

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Nottingham / East Midlands ride groups……Any midweek evening rides going on?’ is closed to new replies.