Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Nothing says Christmas quite like an automatic weapon…
  • molgrips
    Free Member

The most wonderful country in the world!

(where you have to be armed for protection)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

On the gun laws it varies from state to state, I looked up utah before I went and you can have a semi auto in public so long as there isn’t a round in the chamber, so you need a couple of seconds to kill 30 people.
    The concealed carry at unis was being debated with senior and respected academics being ready to walk away from their jobs over it as it’s such a bad idea.
    The old if only a good guy had a gun line is so flawed, imagine there is a gunman on the rampage, 3 others then pull guns and shoot the guy they see waving the gun around. During one of the shootings when I was over a couple of people were carrying guns, they didn’t draw them as they thought they would be shot by others or the cops.
    The culture is bollocks, it’s being fed by fear and money. As with everything the fear of it is greater than the reality. The stats back up that guns make you less safe, more likely to kill yourself or your family etc.
    Most Americans do support some kind of gun control, there is no good reason for that family to have that collection of weapons.
    American feels it has the right to impose it’s views and ideas of what perfect looks like on the rest of the world, it should take some of that back.

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Nothing says Christmas quite like an automatic weapon…’ is closed to new replies.