Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Notebooks , planners & Filofax…… Addictive!
  • Klunk
    Free Member
    DrJ

Glad it’s not just me that is addicted to notebooks. I have a stock of Moleskines that I started collecting after reading Bruce Chatwin books, but in fact the quality is not that great and I started on Lichtteurm notebooks and indeed any notebook with thick creamy paper 🙂

Another favourite is Rite-in-the-Rain field notebooks.

But – I have to confess that I have nothing worth writing in them, so I have a shelf full of lovely empty notebooks!!

_tom_
    Free Member

What do you even make notes about? On the very rare occasion I’ve needed to write something down I’ve been able to just type it into my phone..

ourmaninthenorth

[quoteWhat do you even make notes about? On the very rare occasion I’ve needed to write something down I’ve been able to just type it into my phone..[/quote]

At home: shopping lists only. Any paperback A5 notebook works for us.
    At work: loads. But then I’ve been a lawyer for years and we all write a lot. Now I’m not (employed as) a lawyer, I still write lots of things down, sketch timelines and project plans, leo back of fag packet commercial calks before committing them to spreadsheets etc.

bearGrease

I’ll be just like you Flasy.. airports at 6am, taxis, hotels…

Foreign hookers….

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Even more addictive than Moleskine……. Midori Travellers Notebooks …..

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Notebooks , planners & Filofax…… Addictive!’ is closed to new replies.