Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Not White carpet but some sort of fake tiles
  • D28boy
    Free Member

I know there is a current trend to white carpet in your bathroom but I’m not swayed.. We currently have a badly tiled bathroom which has resulted in several cracked tiles and crumbling grout (new build 2003). I believe the tiles have been laid directly onto the chipboard floors. Anyway I’d like to replace the tiles with some sort of sealed waterproof “laminate” flooring that imitates a real tile floor. Does the hive have any experience or recommendations for me. I’ll be wanting it fitted by a professional as I’m in no way qualified to take such a job on.

natrix
    Free Member

We’ve got karndean which I’d happily recomend.

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Amtico?

binners

I think this is what you’re after. Plenty of options of stones or wood, that aren’t actually…. erm….stones or wood, but look like it:

http://www.polyflorathome.com/

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

how difficult is karndean flooring to fit?

trail_rat
    Free Member

its not very difficult at all to fit – but they wont warrenty it unless an authorised fitter does it.

just follow the specific fitting instructions and use the right material for the base and itll be grand

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

cheers tr- just youtubed it & it looks like one of those jobs that if you get it right it looks great, anything else would look crap with no middle ground. If you know what I mean.

I think i’ll bite the bullet on this one and let the pros do it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Not White carpet but some sort of fake tiles’ is closed to new replies.