• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Keva.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Not thick skinned enough
  • iDave
    Free Member

I think I’m wearing out my fingertips on the trackpad. Getting an odd sensation on the ends of my ‘mouse fingers’. Think I need to start using a mouse. Think my phone touch screen is contributing to it to. Would hate to lose the sense of touch from some useful fingers. Don’t want stumps.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You deserve slapping for even coming up with something this lame.

Callous TFU. 😈

Junkyard
    Free Member

surgical spirits hardens the skin or MTFU

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Office hands 🙄

iDave
    Free Member

seriously elf, it’s distressing to have some kind of neural disconnect from a mousepad. another week and we could be talking actual pain. will play havoc with my guitar twinkling.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well you best sort it out then.

bedmaker

Have you tried polishing the trackpad, or maybe giving it a spray with silicon lube?
    If you get a mouse you’ll probably end up with an arthritic knuckle or something instead.

DaRC_L

weee on them… or is that just for shoes?

molgrips
    Free Member

What computer? Some trackpads are rougher than others. Also, do you have a nipple? Tweaking is easier on the fingers than stroking.

I’ve never had this despite many years of trackpad usage.

Oh, and MTFU.

Cougar

GuitarTFU.

chvck
    Free Member

Which fingers? Middle and index fingers by any chance?

tazzymtb

Have you looked at the set up of computer as per display screen equipment risk assessments? It sound more like an ergonmics/ Rsi complaint. You may find that the angle of the track pad is putting pressure on the ulnar nerve resulting in the odd sensation in your fingers. Best to get it checked out as you can do some long term damage if you are not careful

Keva
    Free Member

Also, do you have a nipple? Tweaking is easier on the fingers than stroking.

😯

Kev

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Not thick skinned enough’ is closed to new replies.